bunny and otter

Dear readers,

Yay!! Guys I have a good news

Yay!! Guys I have a good news...... 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
My exams are postponed to next month, though I still have the pressure of assignment but its ok. Who am I kidding 😑 😥 No, its not okay 😭😭 my finals which were to take place in April were preponed to march, I have such a terrible luck.

 Who am I kidding 😑 😥 No, its not okay 😭😭 my finals which were to take place in April were preponed to march, I have such a terrible luck

Well, let bygones be bygones. I am here to announce that this month I would try to update 2 to 3 chapters, I can't promise though but I said I would try. And I would also enjoy this freedom for the time being.

Please keep supporting me 💜💜

Let's get on the story, before I start crying.....

____________________________________________________________

I stepped out of the caravan as my sleep was now long gone, so I decided to take a walk around the place

I stepped out of the caravan as my sleep was now long gone, so I decided to take a walk around the place. I walked towards the sandy bank of the lake which now seemed to be glowing under the moon light.
The lake seemed like a glass due to the reason that it is calm and clear. I pulled my layered clothes tighter to get more warmth because if i dont i am gonna freeze my ass. Walking along the sandy surface, I sat near the lightly litted heap of coal which was a born fire a few hours ago, to stay more warm. I sighed leaning onto the log, looking around a bit.

This place used to be a small campsite where kindergartners came for their field trip when we were kids, in recent years it was bought by my uncle as a token of memory.

This place holds many memories of our loved ones. When me and my brother minghao where little, our dad used to bring us here during vacation, as he would go on rumbling about how they used to play around here and scare the people who would come to camp here. It would always be a harmless joke but they both once ended up getting chased by a buff man as they scared small kids of kindergarten.

I closed my eyes, feeling the cold air piercing through my skin as I started singing. Minghao and dad loved when I singed, they wouldn't stop praising me. We three would spend time together at dad's cabin after we both would be done by our classes.

“My baby ryu...... can you sing for dad?”

“Dad, today she sang in class. Her classmates told me that everyone was shocked.”

I pouted at his statement. “My voice is not that bad.”

He rapidly shook his head. “No, I didn't say that. I just say you have a really good voice.” He pulled onto my cheeks. “Gosh, you are looking like a Persian cat.....hahaha.

“Dad!”

“Ming! I am proud of you!”

“Ugh! You guys are meanie.”

Tears started flowing from my eyes unconsciously, but I wiped it away. I promised to stay strong, and I would.

I stopped singing when I felt something poking me on my thigh from the side, I opened my eyes only to see a familiar otter with a black bunny whose figure was hard to makeout due to its black color but his sparkly eyes were shining due to the clear moonlight.

“Oh hello little fella, its nice to see again. Is this your friend?” he nodded as he effortlessly climbed up my lap while on the other hand the small bunny struggled to climb up due to it's small size. Its pink nose and ears twitched as his back legs dangled, trying his best to climb up but his efforts only made me laugh. When it gave up its hope, the otter pulled him up before patting his head.

“Is he a hybrid too?” I tilted my head curiously to gain a yet another nod from the cute otter making me gasp. “Oh my! Aren't you guys scared to live here? Its also cold.” I tugged in the two into the large sweater I was wearing which actually belonged to namjoon and since that dimple dork is so tall, the sweater was big enough to tug the two small babies in.

Two little head popped out of the neck hole, I couldn't help but giggle at the two cuties but my giggle stopped as a smile break on my face at what they did next. Small paws were wiping my tears, the small bunny's round eyes looked up at me as its sparkly gaze was piercing through me while the otter snuggled into my sweater more.

Hehehe....so cute.

“Its cold, right?” I softly massaged the small head of the bunny as its nose twitched. “Do you guys wanna come with me to my van? You can sleep there for today.”

They nodded their small little head rapidly without any hesitation making me chuckle. “Ok then let's go.”

With the two cuties still inside my sweater I walked back into my caravan. As soon i stepped in i saw taehyung, again sleeping in a weird position as his leg was on the place where his head was suppose to be as it twitched. Jimin was unbothered as he was rolled up in the corner of the room. Shaking my head at them, I placed a pile of warm blankets at the corner of the room and placed them between it. Saying good night to new guests I walked back beside namjoon, who was sleeping in his wolf form.