brother in the house

Its been already been a month since I met the cute doggo hybrid and took in the majestic but clumsy Wolfie hybrid. They both have became really close as if they are real blood brothers. I also found out I am 3 months younger then jimin and 1 and half year younger then namjoon. Namjoon occupied one of the 4 free room in my house while other with jimin though he usually sleeps in my room, both of them broke into happy tears when they saw the collar I choose for them.

This one month we came to know each other more and better like those two are clumsy as hell especially they are in the 'no-no' list to cook in the kitchen, I had to forbid them from doing any kitchen chores after the incident with jimin on the day I brought him and after namjoon almost made my white cabinets black.

They also realized how weird I can be sometimes. Jimin is as always cuddly and beside having his own room he prefer sleeping with me, while namjoon was reluctant at first when I asked him join my bed but next day I saw his animal form sleeping beside me. Since then everyday though he goes to sleep in his room at midnight, that grey wolf would walk in my room and sleep beside me while that cute mochi would sleep mostly in his hybrid form.

You can say we pretty much spend our time cuddling, eating, napping and hanging out in my houses backyard playing fetch or in the pool, also while i would be busy in my work they both either play game in which namjoon would accidently crack the console or jimin would draw in the study room while namjoon would read a book looking after the younger one. Well there was a day when the whole day both threw tantrum, yes even the smart, understanding and reliable alpha namjoon.

During the month I was called once called in the office and boy the home turned Topsy turvy. Jimin cried his eyes out not letting go my leg as I dragged with him while the alpha wolf sat in the exit of the house glaring at me. I had to promise namjoon to make him a portrait of him and jimin, a vanilla cake.
They sometimes help me with gardening in my backyard where I planted many plants of flower, its the best time for use. Jimin and namjoon would end up playing with the water sprinklers.

Today was no exception like the earlier days, we three sat on the study room. Jimin leaned on me placing his head on my shoulder sitting on the floor with me as he tried to tune the guiter the way I taught him, I was working on a file while namjoon occupied the other shoulder reading 'Brida'. The silence inside the room was broken by the sound of my phone.

"Yeoboseyo, oppa why did you called me?" in the mention of oppa the both hybrids tense as low growl filled the room. I kissed the top of their head before saying that it was my brother, Jimin clinged onto me more while namjoon relaxed.

"Why can't I even call my baby sister?"

"Coz I don't have time for a clumsy skyscraper." I smiled hearing him whine. "Ok tell me why did you call? Oh but first tell me about the hybrid clinic which was decided to be made in the countryside."

"Well the work is in progress. But we have a mission."

"What mission?" the duo stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me curiously as their tail thumped on the floor who sat with a eyebrow raised.

"I will tell you when I reach your home."

"Your not welcome." I answered his with a straight voice. "I know your intention to come here, its not like I mind but you are gonna pester my babies and thats not gonna happen Kim Mingyu, nuh huh!"

"Aww come on." I swear he was pouting and whining like a 5 year old kid.

"we are gonna have lunch in few minutes, I know you are out in my gate. Just come in already." I narrowed my eyes. Jimin and namjoon seemed to enjoy our conversation as small giggles could be hear them giggle.