attempt to impress

It was morning and I had to wake up for my regular exercise, I felt something warm and heavy on my chest as I tried to open my eyes. But the morning light making it fucking difficult to do it.
Once opened my eyes met with the cute figure of the corgi I saved yesterday. Without waking him up, I slide myself off the bed. He squirmed a little due to lack of heat but relaxed again and then I made my way to closet to change into my nude purple sports bra and leggings.

I ran on the treadmill for an hour before shifting to the huge red punching bag. As i was punching the bag I to call my P.I. to search for the **** Lee that the kids mentioned. I dialed his no. And put it on loud speaker before putting it on the stool near the punching bag.

«The cute grumpy dwarf»

Tut..tut....tut...tut....tut..tut..

›[Hello.......]

A sleepy voice spoke from the other side of the call.

›[Good morning wakanda forever!]

›[Wakanda for-.............you idiot! Its freaking 7, let me sleep!]

›[I love u too.]

›[Ugh......]

Hehehe...... Got ya!

›[What is it?]

›[Firstly, its half past 7 and you know I never call you without any important work.]

I could literally feel him rolling his eyes.

›[Yeah... Yeah what is it?]

I hugged the huge punching bag swinging myself with it.. Supporting my body on it.

›[I want you to find out this **** Lee. He might have a son in high school, senior year or something. Find it and send me before 10 am.]

›[OK...... And why do you need it though?]

›[Umm..... I don't know, maybe in the mood of ruining someone's day I guess?]

A sinister chuckle left from my lips as I kicked the punching bag.....

›[May that person rest in peace..... Alright I would send you the file after a little nap.
Also I heard you are going to adopt a hybrid at last!]

›[Yuhu ~.. The time has come bitch..... But where did you hear this news?]

›[Just got..... You know who am I right? By the way want me and hoshi to come with you?]

›[Nah...... I am good. I already have someone to keep me company since I am gonna adopt him too.......]

›[WHAT?!]
›[WHEN? when did you get a hybrid?]

›[Gosh! Don't shout! I am sure poor hoshi would have woke up from his sleep due to your screaming. And I am sure if that tiger wakes up he is gonna kill you with his cuddles jihoon ah.]

›[Oh is that ryu? Good morning ryuna!...
Ugh... Shut up hoshi..... OK I would sent you the information but make sure to tell me the whole story...... And I am coming with you to the hybrid center. You know what I am coming to your house, prepare breakfast for me.]

›[Arasso arasso.... Bye.]

«the cute grumpy dwarf»
12:09

Ahh... It feels so good, after a workout.
A slight moan left my lips as the warm water hit my skin. When I came back from my basement gym, jimin was still sleeping in his animal form. I quietly came inside the bathroom for a shower. I wanted to ask him if he wanted to get adopted by me...... Because he didn't had a collar and in one night he has become too close to me.

Looks like I have to ask him when he wakes up.

Entering the closet room I let the towel wrapped around my torso slide down before changing into pastel checked large shirt and grey shorts. The loose shirt was 3 times larger then my tiny body and went halfway down on my thigh. I loosely tied my hair with a clutcher and made my way to the bedroom only to find the bed empty.

Where is jimin?

He doesn't know the corners of the house so I guessed he ran downstairs. I made my way down as I heard ruffling in my kitchen, maybe he was hungry. Just then a loud clash was heard as if a utensil fell on the hard tiles. The loud sound made me dash towards the kitchen only to see a short but not so short young man with lean body and beautiful face with ash grey hair, pale orange and white ears perking on top of his hair and a pout on his lips as he looked at me. Is that jimin?
"I am sorry." His voice was soft and smooth as silk, His orange and white fluffy tail dropping in guilt... that's when I realized...... he was butt naked!!!...

I shook my head as I made my way to the beautiful man, ignoring his naked state. The ceramic black pan was on the floor with half black and half uncooked egg. I just took his hands and lead him to one of the room which was used by my brother, he left few cloths of his in case he shows up without any notice.

Faint sniff were heard as I went through my brother's closet to find a boxer, sweats and sweatshirt, but that overgrown baby's clothes are a little big for him. I guess he has to work with this.
"You know how to wear it right?" I looked at him with a smile to comfort him, his flattened ears perked up a little at seeing me smiling as he nodded. Gosh he is so cute!!
My heartbeat racing looking at the naked beautiful male hybrid. I felt my face heat up as he looked at me with a concerned look tilting his head cutely. "Here wear it, OK? I am waiting in the living room."
Those were my last words before I made my way to the living room.

After a few minutes jimin came out wearing the clothes I gave him with a big grin making his eyes disappear. I signaled him to sit beside me as I patted the spot, he jumped and sat at the place as his tail thumped on the couch. I couldn't help but smile looking at his T-shirt which was a little large for him.

"So what were you doing in the kitchen?" hearing these his ears which were perking up due to happiness went down.
"I-I wanted to impress you." his eyes watering a little.

"huh? Why?"

"I wanted to stay with you." He looked down on his lap where his hands were place. "I wanted to make breakfast so that you would let me stay with you but thing went south since i dont Know how to cook. B-But i tried hard."
Those words make me shake my head, a little small smile crept on lips. I place my small hands on his hands which were just slightly larger then me not much difference. I spoke as his attention was on me.

"You know, for 4 years I have been living alone on this house. Though my brother and friends would visit me often but he has a company to handle and my friends have their own life, so it was always me in this house. I firstly didn't realize I was lonely but now I do. That's why I was planning to adopt a hybrid........ Or two. That's when you came in my life." I placed my hands gently on his cheeks, His eyes wide as if he knew what was coming for him. "I was eventually gonna ask you but you hit me by doing the stunt back at the kitchen. But let me ask you, would you live with me here?"

As soon as I finished speaking he lunged upon me making me fall back on the couch, his arms hold onto me hugging the life out of me but I laughed at him rubbing his face on my neck as his tail wagged rapidly.

Jimin was enjoying cuddling me but his ears perked up cautiously and let go of as he let go of me and growled looking at the door. I was about to pet him but.......
.
.
.
. . . . Ding dong. . . . .

Huh? Who is it?
I stood and made my to the door ignoring the whining puppy. As I opened the door, I was pinned on the floor by a hugging hybrid...
"Master!! Get off of her!" Jimin snarled but stopped when I ruffled the hybrid's hair laughing....