lonely life (edited)

Hi, I am Ryuna.
My friends call me ryu.
I live in a world were human live together with half animal and half human also known as hybrids. In these world both animal and hybrids exist. They had been staying alongside human since a very long time. But people had always mistreated them, even though time has changed and people have started to realise that they are also living being and are equal but there are still many people who consider them mild beasts. Its true in animal form its difficult to differentiate between animals and hybrid but hybrids are as smart as an average human........... Well if its educated by its owner nicely.

When i used to live in Canada, i came across many hybrids. My father is an doctor specialist in both animal and hybrid, so i used to encounter alot of hybrids mostly exotic hybrids. But one hybrid i have been always into, every trait of these hybrids i found so amazing and cool, the wolves. The place were dad used to work was a animal reserve and hybrid rescue centre. The resume centre used to rescue hybrids and my work was to confront them. Truly speaking, it was rather natural for me, i just can't imagine myself not helping the whimpering hybrids. In that place there were many wolves, many even grew up with me so they have been treating me like their playmate. Whenever my parents used to fight i would go and sleep or play with the wolf pups, i went so frecuantly that the alpha never stopped me from approaching them and treated me as the part of the pack. Honestly speaking i love animals and hybrids, so does my brother minghao. Though we were not blood related, that never stopped us. We were inseparable.
But after mom divorced with dad, everything was a little shaken up in our life, but it went back to normal. I never knew that one day i would be left alone.

That night i was in the mood of sleeping with the newly rescued marble fox, he was thrown out of his owners house and ended being attacked by bigger hybrids. He instantly became comfortable with me and became my friend. Minghao wanted to accompany my father for patrol since i went to sleep with the fox. I never knew that was my last time seeing them, if i knew i would have never let them go.
When they were returning from patrol, they were attacked by few lion hybrids though it didn't harm them much but after they bumped into the hybrid traffickers.
Next morning i woke up with the people of the centre looking for me in panicked state. When i heard what happens i couldn't believe it happened to me, why did those traffickers had to kill my father and brother?
Didn't they had hearts?
Of course, if they had hearts then why would they traffic those innocent hybrids?
These question has been in my mind since then, but no answer to it.
But one thing I realized that hybrids are have more sense of humanity then us human....

I am now living a really good life i guess. I am the young director of the company. Though i hardly visit office as i do all my work through my house. After moving Korea, i have been afraid to encounter my so called mom who never wanted me. Not because i was afraid how would i face her, i was actually afraid if she would be alive as i would kill her as soon as i saw her.

I have led a good but lonely life here, at first it never bothered me but now that i think i was quite lonely and silent. Its not that people never approach me, i am just too cold for the new people. The person in my life had to have alot of patience or too much dense to understand that i am not interested to talk and it turned out quite well. I have my uncle and cousin with me. I have my friends with me but i still feel lonely. I love being alone but not really alone. I guess i just need someone to spend time and have my back like my friends did, though i can't always stay with them.

I am a born prodigy, i guess. I am good at everything except for laundry, cleaning and talking i guess, though i am very cheerful with my friends i can be cold when around unknown people. Maybe that's why my cousin asked me to work from home.

My friends noticed i felt lonely and advised me to take in a hybrid but i was not sure at the time of our collage since i had studies to do and i lived alone. No one would be there if something happened while i would be out attending my class. That really scared me.

Yeah yeah, you must be thinking i am a nerdy but honestly since my family died i never opened up to people easily. My those idiotic friends were lucky enough, but they always complain that when it comes to partying i am always the sober mama. Honestly, i can't do anything about it, because....

1› I used to practice martial arts my whole school life, i was also a basketball player in highschool. Maybe coz of that i have a really high tolerance when it comes to alcohol.

2› Its really boring when you drink but you can be drunk, i become tipsy its not enough to make me loose my mind. So i stay away, somehow i keep stock of cranberry and grape wine. Maybe coz i like fruits?

3› There is an advantage of being sober mama and that's trolling my friends who are embarrassing there ass off while being drunk and trolling is my favourite time pass.

Well but now since we have graduated, it is a little difficult to meet each other due to overlapping routines. Some of them are doing their higher studies, some opened their own business and some are looking for job. Due to which i am all alone...... In the lonely house with my loneliness.
OK now that's a lot of loneliness..........

So i decided to adopt a hybrid or two, number doesn't bother me since i have a lot of many as well as time, at least enough time to look after them.
And turns out Joshua, one of my friend works at a hybrid center. After 3 days its weekend, i asked him if i could come and see some hybrids.

My life would be a little occupied if i would have a companion.............. A companion or companions ?
But sometimes things doesn't turns out to be in the same way you want, right?