you remember me?

We were on our way to hospital, basically jimin and namjoon would have fought to sit beside me but today it wasn't the case. They both were at the back seat talking about something between each other.
“Ok now tell me what mischief are you guys planning?” i playfully glared at both of them through the rare view mirror.

They both sheepishly grinned as namjoon started talking excitedly. “We were planning but not any mischief. We wanted to ask would you mind taking another brother for us?”

“Ofcourse not, i wouldn't mind at all wolfie.” his tail wagged in excitement as on the other hand jimin's tail thumped on the seat rapidly, his expression was beyond excitement. “So who is the lucky hybrid?”

My gaze not leaving the road. “Its the owl we saved yesterday.” jimin bounced leaning towards my seat. “I want to become hero too like you by helping my fellow hybrid. Are you proud of me?” he puffed his chest placing his hand on the both side of his waist proudly, his ears twitching in excitement same goes to the wolf hybrid.

“Ofcourse, i am proud of both of you.”

I had packed the left over pancakes with some strawberries in a basket and few clothes of namjoon for our patient. All along the way i was greeted by the staff as i greeted them back. We entered his room as my eyes fell onto a handsome blonde man with plump lips like jimin's but his were a little smaller than the corgi's, his body was lean with wide shoulders and sharp jawline. He really was undeniably handsome, he looked at me as he grinned as he wore a white hospital dress.

“Hello, pretty lady.” his voice was smooth making me blush.

“Hello sweetheart, are you feeling alright now?”

“Yes very much.” he replied. “Oh how rude of me, my name is jin, nice to meet you.”

“I am Kim Ryuna, nice to meet you too.” i smiled sweetly.

“Hello, i am jimin. I am a corgi hybrid.” jimin jumped from my side and rushed on the bedside of the blonde man. “And that's my hyung, namjoon. He is a grey wolf.”

“Hello, its nice to meet you.” his face held a motherly expression as he smiled affectionately. The wolf waved smiling showing his deep dimples standing beside me.

“Good morning Miss Kim.”

“Oh,” i turned around and saw the middle aged doctor smiling at me. “Good morning Dr. Choi. How is his wounds?”

“They are good, but now that you are taking him home i would advice you not to let him fly for few days until he is fully healed.”

“Yeah, thanks Dr. I would keep in mind.” i nodded taking his advice.

“Wait, so you guys are taking me in?” he has a frown as if he can't believe what he heard.

“Yes, i can't leave a poor hybrid like you alone in the streets knowing that you are injured.” my smile dropped as i was confused at what he said next.

“Oh, that's why. I thought you remember me.” his face held disappointment.

“Huh? You met each other before?” jimin asked curiously as his puppy eyes shifted between you and jin.

“It was one month ago, you came to the convenience store. I saw you there with bag full of icecream as you carried them. You even waved at me, don't you remember? I thought you found me special that's why you did that but looks like you did that out of curiosity.” his face went down.

“Oh! So you were that pretty owl! I am sorry but when i found you, your feather were covered in red blood i couldn't recognize you. I am really sorry.” i pouted.