birthday boy

I felt my phone vibrate, I sleeply opened one eye as my hand reached for my mobile

I felt my phone vibrate, I sleeply opened one eye as my hand reached for my mobile. The light of the phone screen was making my eyes hurt, adjusting to its bright light my eyes widened looking at piercing yellow eyes beside  me. I restrained myself from screaming and fight when i realised it was namjoon who was looking at me with his head turned towards me.

"You scared me there." i whispered looking at my phone screen, as my eyes went wide looking like round tennis ball as it fell at a notifications and a alarm which said, jin's birthday!! Get your ass off the bed.

Looking at the time, my eyes shifted to namjoon knowing he is the one responsible for it, his eyes were wide open and looked between me and the sleeping owl who was in deep sleep. He once said to me that since the owl lived with his former owner since he was a chick, his sleeping habits have also adopted to human ways. It was 5 Min before midnight and there were many messages from my comrades saying they have finished the work. I texted them that I was now awake and ready for my part of the plan, i was just wondering why didn't i hear any sound knowing how clumsy Mingyu can be and how loud Joshua and dokyeom can be while working.

Just then jihoon texted me.
I closed dokyeom in mingyu's caravan. Mingyu is tied up in the chair from restraining him from work, same goes to Josh.

I let out a soft giggle before showing the text to the the wolf who was looking at me curiously after that i texted him back to let me know when they are ready. Making my way down of the bed silently, I gently shook taehyung who was dead asleep in his tiger form with the corgi asleep on his belly. Lastly he opened his one eye when i placed a soft kiss on his forehead making the jealous wolf beside me whine as i didn't notice him following me out of the bed.

"Tae wake up....... We have to execute our part of the plan." i whispered gaining a subtle nod as he jumped off the mattress before turning into his hybrid form........naked followed by another sleepy head who stumbled down the small bed making a loud thud sound. I looked towards jin who was still sleeping, sighing in relief that he didn't woke up. Namjoon also changed into his hybrid form but not before giving me a smirk as he felt me looking at their naked form.

Its not like i didn't get used to it, its just hits me differently every time. I turned around pulling over a sweater because its gonna be hella chilly outside the van.

You might be thinking.....What the heck is going on here?

Well for your answer, its jin's birthday after few minutes. This trip was planned for his birthday, Joshua and Vernon were to bring the cake while Mingyu and jeonghan made some pastries for them which i strictly ordered them to give the hybrids in the morning as too much sugar at night is of no good.

Making sure the other two are ready I got near the bed to wake jin up but namjoon being namjoon hit himself with something I didn't know what it was, making a loud clack. Four of us froze and stopped what we were doing, silently looking at the eldest sleeping dead. I immediately glared at namjoon who had his adorable pout, I can't get angry at him I swear.