cute corgi

It was Wednesday, i just finished checking a file. I stretched a bit before turning my gaze at the white ceiling on my big house where i lived alone.
It was the month of September, rain would start pouring now and then. I loved this kind of weather, cold and fresh, just perfect for a walk.
Hmmmm......... How about a walk in the park then eat noodles at ahjumma's shop...... Ah! I am a genius!

I changed into warm and comfortable zip up hoodie, black jeans and a waterproof converse. As i walked towards the park with my folded umbrella in my hand, I saw many people with their hybrid by their side, some were holding bags, some holder the hands of the kids and small hybrids held onto their masters. Few of the hybrids laughing and working alongside the people.
Though it has been a long time there are still people who treat hybrids as labour without wage, there are evil people too..... Who treat them nothing more then trash that's why there have been many clashes between the homeless hybrids and humans and cases of abuse on innocent hybrids. Well its not been long but thanks to the law introduced, the hybrids who are under ownership can join a job if they want. This has made hybrids life a little more better.

*sigh* I came to relax and look at what I am doing. As I was going to enter the park, shouting was heard from across the lane. Suddenly the shouting felt more closer, I heard someone running towards me. I thought that the person would avoid bumping but before I could even react, i was hit by a body, both of fell down with that person on my top. My eyes which were closed due to the hard impact of bumping, when my body hit the cold hard pavement a groan left my lips. A deep growl hit my ears immediately telling me that it was hurt too. I shoot my eyes open locking it with the gorgeous vibrant yellow eyes of the person on top of me, his eyes piercing my soul.

"Get that dirty hybrid theif!!!"

That stopped my train of thought, my eyes unconsciously shifted to his head, his hoodie slipped from his head in the whole collision process.
Cat ears?.......
Maybe it was a cat hybrid......

Before I could do anything, it snarled at me and ran away. I was shocked at its behavior. A stranger offered me hand which I took without any hesitation, my eyes still fixed on the feline hybrid until it disappear from my sight.
"Are you OK miss?" People asked me as I nodded and smiled bowing at them. "Thank you for your concern. He was harmless."
"Miss you are too naive. There are packs of these kind of wild stray running around. Though they have rarely hurt anyone but still it will be good if you are careful." I nodded before walking into the park.

They think I don't know anything........ Naïve? Me!?
They are just too idiot to understand........ Hybrids are really loyal, a feature which can't be found in humans. They are really affectionate to people they care about. If they are mistreated, their trust would be harmed too. I guess, the hybrid I encounter was thrown out and mistreated by humans.
Poor them.........

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't notice that I was already at my place where I usually relax. It was under a tree on the bank of the pond build inside the park. I found this place while just strolling around the park few years ago and since then its been my place.

I sat under it as I looked around myself to find everyone doing their own work. I just closed my eyes feeling the cold wind blow sliding through my skin. I stayed their for a long time. I looked at my phone, it was 6:30. I looked around and saw the park almost empty.
Time passes by really fast...........
I pulled myself up, stretching a little making my bone crack a little.
"Ugh, I feels so good. Now to ahjumma's diner, leggo~" I spoke out before skipping my way towards her shop.

Ahjumma in that place treats me really kindly as if I am her daughter. I was stressed out after a dangerous conflict with my cousin mingyu due to his protective nature. I was a senior in highschool while he was in 2nd year of collage. His friends were little flirty with me and that ticked his nerves. He is called siscon due to this but he doesn't mind. Idiot!........

★»«»«★

After a really satisfying feast at ahjumma's place, I decided to stock up some ice cream for myself for my periods. I can be really grumpy during those week, and ice cream is my favourite for calming myself. I entered into a 24\7 convenience store, it was nearly 9 so there were still a few people inside the store. I bought 3 buckets of cookies and cream, 2 vanilla and strawberry and 1 chocolate in case my friend show up. Yeah and for your information I am not into chocolate much.
I paid for my stuff and exited the place with bag on both hands to lessen my burden. As I was crossing the parking lot I saw a white owl looking at me as it twisted it head 180°, the tree it sat on was a old cherry tree near the pavement. I was sure it was looking at me coz its eyes followed me as I walked on the pavement beside the tree. I had to take a right turn, I stopped at the cross road and looked back to find that owl still looking at me. I smiled at it and waved to make sure it was what assumed it to be and as expected it spread wings on flapped as if it is returning my gesture. I giggled at that beautiful hybrid owl as I waved a bye again before making my to my destination.

I was few blocks away from the area where I lived. I walked while humming my favorite band BTS's song.
Just a few steps ahead I could hear few voices from a alleyway.
"We would just get our stress out on you. Don't worry."
A few whimpers could be heard followed my voice again speaking.
"Hahaha, weak stray."
"Its so dirty. But my papa said if we sell this animal we could get a lot of money."
"Yeah then we could do anything and buy anything we want." A loud whimper was heard again."
Na...na.... Not on my watch.......

I entered the alleyway, there stood three teen boys who seemed to be in highschool surrounding a small corgi which was curled up in the corner surrounded by carton boxes.
"Yah! Leave from here." All of them looked at me, I had a phone which recorded those kid bullying the dog. It looked at me with its round eyes, its ears drooping on his head.
"Hah! Who are you to say that? Our parents?" One of them spoke making me snicker.
"It's your parents fault for not making sure whether their children are at home of not and whether instead of studying they were involved in smuggling poor animals." I waved my phone at them. " You guys have useless parents."
"What did you say!?" One of the boy launched at me but ended up getting kick on his stomach. The other two got frighten at the sight of their friend getting kicked at his guts. They picked him up and ran from there screaming.
"You don't know who his parents are. They are Lee xxxx if they found out you are done."

Humph! What this kids think I am not a person who is afraid of cat fights.
"Thanks for telling me!" I looked at the three making there way out of the ally before turning to the poor whimpering animal. I guess its a hybrid.

I slowly walked towards it as it quivered in fear. Its condition made me sigh in disappointment, the new generation should at least look after the hybrid but it would be difficult if they had such narrow minded parents.
I try to pat the head of the small legged furball but it scratched my hand making me hiss.
"Please come with me. I am just trying to help you." I whined while shaking my hands to ease the pain. It looked up at me with guilty eyes. Next time I carefully put forward my hand to pick it up, luckily it didn't struggle this time.
I walked with the small furrball in my arms who was now snuggling deeper in my arms while here I was struggling with my bag of ice creams and it in my arms.