♡ ... › SUMMER 2OO6 ★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x toman : ♡    • ›

🐿: y/n baji, the younger sister of touman's first division captain keisuke. you never took much interest in his obsession with his gang and friends and it was better that way on his behalf. you always supported him and his decisions as your mother wasn't around much and father wasn't in the picture at all. so he took the parent role being the oldest but sometimes didn't act like it all and it was honestly refreshing.

"ne y/n! you're coming with me to mikey-kun's house because i'll be there for a few hours and i don't want you staying in our house alone for that long" baji groaned standing at the door frame of your room with a blank expression.

blink . . .
O_O"

seriously Kei?" you moped in obvious disappointment.

but before you knew it, you were struggling in your brothers arms and being dragged out of your run down apartment. and sitting on the back of his GSX 250E motorbike taking the route to the sano residence.

you never fully hated hanging out with kei's friends or anything its just the fact you always felt so out of place, they were all a bunch of boys after all. who liked what?

moterbikes? gangs? fights?

well, none of that interested y/n anyways.

it didn't take much to know which part of the residence mikey-kun lived in. i guess it was the loud noises of teenage boys fucking around giving it way.

hesitantly, you entered the garage with keisuke."baji-kun!! and you brought y/n-chan too!" mikey said with a big warm smile.

"yeah" he replied blandly slouching into the seat next to him.

the room fell silent for a minute. you knew basically everyone here, individually but you never really hung out with your older brothers friends in such a big group. it made you feel a little nervous.

"good afternoon y/n!" mitsuya greeted with his usual warm smile.
mitsuya you're a savoir sent to god, thank you for breaking the silence !!!! S__S

"hi! mitsuya-kun" you replied with a smile and a wave taking the seat in between kei and kazutora. and just like that, the boys went back to their loud behavior.

"we should go out for a ride, since its really sweaty in your garage mikey-kun, no offense though love the place and all but man do i feel like a whole ass heat pad" pah-chin exclaimed dramatically

"did pah-chin say something smart?" chifuyu remarked quickly, causing a laughter among the room.

"oi! low blow dickwad!" pah-chin whined.

but it didn't take much, for the lot of you to be outside again.

"y/n-chan can ride with me if she wants~" mikey said sweetly with a small wink, unsure if it was aimed at you or kei.

"don't hit on my sister asswipe"  baji groaned before signaling you to sit on the back of his bike, and you did so.you couldn't tell if the two were serious or not, but it was funny.

it all felt so authentic. riding motorbikes with a group of teenage boys? who knew it would actually be enjoyable. the breeze from the impact of the motorbike speed matched the heat perfectly. it made tokyo seem so much more pretty, except when you'd hear police men yelling at the bunch for speeding on city roads. you let off a small sigh, with a pitiful smile. and wondered about how long everything would last. ★