♡ ... › RESOLVE.★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x toman : ♡ • ›

🐿: both mikey and shuji were staring at you who was being violated in the middle of fucking world war three O__O

but before either could move, keisuke had beat the shit out of the moebius member who was treating his younger sister as some sort of toy. it disgusted the shit out of him and put him solidly into big brother mode.

and at that mikey was reassured but shuji was confused, he'd never been introduced to baji, nor did he knew who he was to you. "oi whos that long haired guy with the girl?" shuji asked plainly, he seemed to be jealous. but it didn't stop him dodging mikey's attacks since he was on defense right now. "that's baji-kun and his younger sister y/n-chan." mikey replied raising an eyebrow in suspicion in hanma and his intentions. as for hanma who was ticked off at mikey for adding chan to your name.

it didn't take much strength for kei to pick you up off the ground, but he frowned. your kimono was completely fucked over some horny animal of a scum, and it suited you so well. but he put that aside.

"the fuck are you doing here?" he yelled scolding his younger sister while punching or drop kicking any person who got in between the two.

"i was at the festival with emma-chan and hina" you mumble back looking down. you felt uncomfortable, sick, and tired. but you put that aside and let out a small sigh.

"can i go to emma-chan and hina, they're over there with draken-kun he's bleeding really badly and the ambulance hasn't come yet." you said concerned. kei was reluctant to answer. he obviously wanted to protect his sister from this entire thing, but he couldn't do that if she was with a vulnerable target and a crybaby who couldn't fight jack shit.

"fine, but call me if ANYTHING happens." he said sternly letting you trail off passed the fighting towards the girls and takemichi who were with draken-kun.

the sight was disturbing and sickening up close, draken was bleeding out and what could anyone do other than wait for an ambulance to arrive. the instant you arrived you were drawn into a tight hug from emma, you were almost like a comfort for her when she was distressed or upset in any way.

"don't cry emma-chan! draken-kun is going to be okay because hes a big tough guy who has a ridiculous tattoo on his head for how long!" you said with a reassuring smile, to try and calm down the girl who was hysterically upset. you couldn't blame her in all honesty, you would be too in her shoes, but you couldn't be upset in front of her. that would be selfish so you felt the need to cheer her up instead.

and hina and takemichi respected that factor about you. the four of you went to the location where the ambulance would be arriving, but instead of them. unwelcomed visitors showed up.

you didn't directly know who they were but it was obvious, by the intent and annoyance upon their faces that they weren't here for pity for draken.

"he's still breathing eh?" kiyomasa spat in annoyance glaring at draken who was currently trying to control his breathing to stop the bleeding.

"takemichi, take the girls and run." draken-kun said with a pitiful smile looking up at takemichi. yikes, that must've stung to hear or even say.

but it didn't take much time for takemichi's resolve to be strong enough to stand up to the figure who intended to finish whatever the fuck happened to draken. and before we knew it we were betting imaginary money on takemichi.

"i bet 1 million yen on takemichi" draken said weakly with a smile.

"me too!" hina chipped in with a serious expression.

"i bet 1.5 million on the asswipe!" you hollered with a laugh

"and i bet 2 million!" emma said proudly.

"you've all lost it." kiyomasa replied, even more pissed than previous to the conversation. and before we even knew it takemichi's hand was stabbed. it was instant, brutal and overall disturbing to watch.

the boy let out a loud yelp, but it didn't make him stop, it just added to the anger that he was trying to burn out in this 'one on one'.

and before long he was charging at kiyomasa constantly, trying to punch him, trying to kick him, trying desperately for any opening. it was painful to watch, but his determination was admirable.

and before we knew it the shitwad bit the asshole and seconds later was choking him. yikes that must've hurt both parties.

who would bite a sweaty teenage boys hip, seems gross.

but within a minute kiyomasa was in fact unconscious on the floor.

it gave us morale, hope, joy. congrats hanagaki takemichi, you really are some weirdo with a stubborn attitude and a shitty haircut.

but it didn't take much to crush that, takemichi ordered us to get out of there when the other four gang members were provoked to fight draken-kun and takemichi. emma was probably the most reluctant to leave, with obvious reasons, but we did as told and left, with a bitter taste in everyone's mouth and a sense of guilt from our conscious. ★