♡ ... › RAIN.★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x toman : ♡ • ›

🐿: huh? where were you? the first initial thought that sprung to mind regaining your vision. peering around the familiar room.

ah.

it was keisuke's room.

slowly, letting your thoughts flow back to you. you remembered, mikey reaching for your hand, as for you who leaned your head on his shoulder watching snow fall just above tokyo. it felt so surreal and romantic. though.. you hadn't stayed long. mainly because he was worried you would catch a cold before visiting the shrine on new years day.

as for the reasons you were in keisuke's room.. you had fallen asleep on the back of mikey's motorbike as he drove you home?

you couldn't solve it.

it was warm in his room despite the lack of use to it now. but it wasn't a surprise, it was always the warmest part of the apartment. in fact, probably the only warm part at all.

you smiled, slightly.

─────

an allowance sealed in an envelope, the regular every week from your mother. and a note signed by mikey lay on the counter in funny writing, not exactly neat but then again not messy. leaving you curious. would the letter give you an answer as to how you winded up asleep on your older brothers room?

either or, an explanation to at least something would be as much as written on it.

─────

25/12/06

dear y/n, seems like you had fallen asleep during our trip home! so, i had to carry you up the stairs, to your apartment. forgive me if that thought bothers you.

but on another note unfortunately, your room seemed to be locked for whatever personal and privacy reasons that i wont pry into. so, i decided to drop you off in baji's room. it hadn't a lock, and your mothers room also had one. but i hope it didn't upset you or annoy you!

scary y/n isn't something to take lightly!!! ( ;'Д`)

anyways, hope to see you new years! and im sure emma does too,

please don't kill me next time you see me '︿'

   manjiro sano

─────

well, that explains that at least. but it was sweet of him to say the least.

huh? you hadn't noticed it until now, you had been wearing manjirou's touman jacket the entire time. the second one you had ever worn in your life. the first being your brothers. both overly comfortable and drenched in each of the boys cologne.

but the difference was, mikey's was a lot more fitting compared to kei's. i mean it did make sense after all mikey wasn't much taller than you were as for kei who used to be a complete bean pole.

the smell of manjirou sano had drenched you completely by now as though you never had any other scent than his in the first place.

as for the rain outside, pouring down on the windows, it felt lonely as though you longed for the warmth of someone with you, inside the rundown apartment building that you had never experienced being such a lonely place until now.

the rain, had made you realize that feeling you longed for.

somebody to hold you every night, and share the pain you had endured for so long.

but you did have someone to do that for you

right? ★