♡ ... › FRIENDSHIP. ★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x toman : ♡ • ›

🐿: a small yawn left your mouth. "oi! Are you even listening to me y/n?! I was telling you about how he literally ran away from me when all i did was try to kiss him!" the girl spoke almost whining.

"i'm sorry emma-chan! i just couldn't sleep much last night" you mumbled out looking up at the girl with a small smile.

"but i'm glad he ran off on you, because you shouldn't offer yourself to strangers. especially since your so big into first kisses and all that romance stuff and there's the obvious fact that you're madly in love with draken-kun" you replied almost lecturing the girl looping your arm with hers in a lock beginning to skip through the shopping center.

emma-chan was a pretty girl, and a great friend, she was always nice and sweet and had a mad fat crush on draken-kun for as long as i can remember now. and i knew better than anyone else since i did grow up with her all those years. but she wants to grow up too fast and its scary since we're so young. but i can't stop her if that's what she really wants only if its not.

"stop being right y/n-kun! its making me feel more guilty!" >n<' emma complained

you gave her a reassuring smile patting her head before dragging her into a more 'mature' clothing store for elder women. and the two of you enjoyed your afternoon trying on clothes and buying nice pieces for the summer break.

they really were just doing girl things.

"y/n, do you like anyone?" emma asked with one of her y'know whats gonna happen smirk.

you looked up at her almost puzzled by the question. emma-chan never really straight forwardly asked you this, since it was more or less obvious that you really didn't right now. i mean who could you like? your best friend emma-chan's brother? your other best friend shuji who hasn't been returning your calls recently? your brothers subordinate? or other fellow captains?

none really did anything to make you think of them in such a way. well, not yet at least.

"not right now emma-chan, nobody really sticks out. like how draken-kun sticks out to you!" you replied with a smile, it was kind of pitiful.

you grew up around boys your entire life and hadn't ever seen them like that? ★