♡ ... › THE FESTIVAL. ★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x toman : ♡ • ›

🐿: "thank you again for tying my sash hina-chan! it was very kind of you" the words fell out of your mouth in pure gratitude.

"no need to thank me y/n! we're friends after all" ^__^ hinata replied with a big pretty smile.

she wore a pale pink kimono with complimenting purple and yellow flowers matching perfectly with her salmon coloured hair, almost as if it was tailored specifically for her. as for emma-chan's dark blue kimono with radiating sun designs on it tying in perfectly with her eye colour. the two of them looked so pretty! >w<

she was so pretty and kind, and honestly way out of takemichi's league, well good on him i guess.

blink

-

wait? am i third wheeling? o_O'

oh god. i am T_T

i should've invited kei, but then again i doubt he would've agreed to come with me T_T well this sucks.

y/n ended up slipping away from the couple and the two that clearly liked each other, and made her way towards the candy apple stall.

BUMP

. . .

rubbing your forehead from the ground which you was sitting on now looking up, your annoyed expression almost immediately changed after noticing the lanky familiar figure before you.

"shuji?" the words left your lips, still shocked.

"g'day y/n-chi~ ♡" hanma said with a smile, helping you back up to your feet.

"now what're you doing at a festival by yourself?" he asked raising and eyebrow.

well, how do you explain trying to give two couples alone time after coming to the festival without inviting anyone to go with you, to your childhood friend whom had been completely ghosting you.

"long story?" you replied rubbing the back of your neck.

this was kind of embarrassing. for both of them to say the least.

the lump in your throat trying to get out the question, 'hey shuji-kun why have you been completely ignoring my calls and messages? did i do something wrong'.

it was like it had locked into your mind.

"i'm sorry." he said quietly patting your head, avoiding to mess up the hairstyle.

you smiled. he understood what you were thinking. the same shuji as ever, and simply gave him a hug, he hesitated for a second before hugging you back.

you noticed the candy apple in his hand, and did what any normal person would.

NOM!

just like that, you took a whole quarter of his apple in an instant. with an innocent look upon your face as he stood there watching you chew on his treat. eventually he gave you a dramatic shocked reaction as though the world was falling apart leaving you in a fit of laughter.

"you never were boring y/n." shuji said with a small smile before waving goodbye at you, you understood him too well for comfort. he always did that, just vanish after not seeing each other for so long. it left a hurt feeling inside of you, but that was how he operated, he was always busy with one thing or another to keep him from feeling emptily bored. so you couldn't ever feel annoyed or irritated at his actions. it was just who he was.

shuji hanma, the most interesting person you knew. ★