♡ ... › JULY. ★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x toman : ♡ • ›

🐿: You sat there on your bed quietly letting your wet hair drip on the bed leaving patches damp, after coming out of the shower. a small sigh left your mouth. it was almost 7pm according to your flip phone and keisuke wasn't back with the groceries. meaning you had to wait until he decided to show up for dinner considering the house was bare empty. what a pain in the ass that lanky asswipe is.

and it's not like you would expect your mother to leave anything in the house considering the spends less time with her children than attending church.

she's not religious, at all.

RING RING

. . .

' MIKEY-KUN '

. . .

A confused look sat on your face, leaving the phone right for a minute or two. hesitating to take the call.

"so your saying he said that? about a girl? in front of everyone?" you said as you widened your eyes.

the phone call was unexpected, it was from mikey-kun. he had intended to reach keisuke, but he was out buying groceries so instead i was the one listening to the 'gossip'. "he sounds like hes a good guy mikey-kun" i added.

hanagaki takemichi eh? wonder if your girlfriend would be a good friend for emma-chan and me to hang out with and do girl things with.

"y/n-chan, he reminded me of my big brother." the words left mikey's mouth from the otherline followed by a small chuckle.

it was silent.

. . .

"mikey-kun, that just means hes a selfless caring guy, and will make a great friend." you spoke trying to lift both spirits. you knew, you knew well how hard it was for mikey, you never tried to relate to the situation, but only comfort the idea of his and emma's older brother not being around. it must be hard.

what would i do without kei?

the thought dreaded you. ★