♡ ... › MERRY CHRISTMAS.★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x toman : ♡ • ›

🐿: "merry christmas y/n!!!" emma yelped basically jumping on you excitedly. you had decided to stay the night because of the convenience of it, instead of showing up to the house in the morning. "happy christmas emma-chan!" you giggled back at the girl. and in a blink of an eye you were getting pulled along by her all over the house.

"merry christmas mikey!!!" she said excitedly jumping on mikey breaking your hands apart, each of you cheerfully laughing. "merry christmas emma" he replied patting her head.

"we should open presents!" the two said in sync acting like little children, giddy from the whole holiday. it was really nice, sitting on the floor next to the christmas tree opening gifts from each other.

the gifts that you picked out for the pair were quite contrasting. for emma you had sewn out a black and shirt with white diamond stitching on it, which matched perfectly with draken-kun's favourite sleeveless jacket. which left an obvious blush on her face opening it up, and a blithe punch to your shoulder.

"y/n!!! this is cute but embarrassing!" she whined whilst laughing, taking a sniff of it and to her surprise, it was drenched in draken-kun's cologne.

"i borrowed it for her ♡" mikey said with a smile, talking about the cologne on the shirt.

as for mikey's gift, it was an anklet, home made in fact. like the one shinichiro used to wear but instead with, 'touman' spelled out on it. you personally hadn't remembered what the male's said since the memory itself was vague, but still the thought was what mattered.

his cheeks had gotten a bit flustered by the sentiment and thought of the gift, but that didn't stop the boy from giving you a big hug of gratitude for the gift.

emma had given you an elegant yellow frilled dress and a pair of beige ankle boots it was obvious that she personally picked them out to match well together, and it was adorable. as for mikey he bought you the cat key chain that you had wanted since at least july, for your keys.  both leaving you extremely warm inside.

─────

the three of you decided to visit the graves together, noticing almost everyone who was close to both deceased boys there. so many familiar faces, all together during christmas. the group decided to hang out together for a while, there were a lot of faces actually. draken-kun, mitsuya-kun, chifuyu, takemichi, pen-yah, happy and angry.

but chifuyu and takemichi, seemed to be in a rush and didn't hang out with you guys that long. all you really did, was visit places that had meaning. it was a pretty nice way to spend christmas day. then again, the group didn't stay around long, and you and emma decided to head off to the shrine together.

hm?

hina-chan?

you waved at the girl who was also headed to the shrine, "merry christmas hina-chan!!!" emma called out to the girl who was walking, leading her to notice you two and waved back.

the three of you prayed at the shrine together and began to catch up. and hina told us, the story about how her and takemichi had broken up last night. it really pissed of emma. and because of that, she rang mikey and asked him to find takemichi.

"it's a shame we didn't catch you earlier, he was visiting the graves and he hung out with a bunch of us for an hour or two, before rushing to leave with chifuyu." you said with a small frown leaving emma nodding in agreement.

the three of you ended up walking to hina's apartment instead of standing in the cold but the walk was enjoyable. you talked about several subjects and even exchanged christmas gifts with each other. you and emma gifted hina a pair of earrings together, since they were slightly pricey so you went halfs on them. as for hina, who gave emma a gold bracelet with a teddy bear chain on it, and you a silver ring with the word 'hope' engraved on the inside. and the three of you decided to wear your gifts together.

you guys had waited quite some time in the car park outside of hina's apartment block just for the boys to arrive, but on their arrival you realized why. takemichi was black and blue, and draken-kun and mikey-kun seemed pretty worn out themselves.

and without second guessing, emma's plan worked like a miracle. takemichi, screaming about how he loved, and missed hina probably waking up the entire building. and hina, forgiving him. it was cute but he definitely did not need to break ears in the process. 

"takemicchi come with me" mikey said with a small smile, and just like that the three boys had left once again. hina was happy, it was obviously the best christmas present to ever give her. and she hugged the both of you though it was really just emma who did everything. but you liked hugs either way.

"good night emma-chan + y/n-chan!" she said happily bidding us fare well, as for emma who was overly proud of herself. leaving me in a fit of laughter over the expression she wore on her face. the two of you began once again your walk back to the sano residence which by this point you could call home, but never dared to out of pure embarrassment.

it began snowing again, leaving emma spinning and dancing over it. it definitely felt like just like christmas. emma had decided to pick up groceries on our way back, and awaiting outside of the convenient store was draken-kun and mikey. you quickly took the bag out of emma's hand with a small smirk. you knew well what was about to happen. draken-kun would take emma away for a little while and give her, her christmas present somewhere romantic and neither would have the balls to confess.

as for you, who would be taken back to mikeys house to avoid either of you third wheeling. it was obvious by the way draken-kun looked at emma.

─────

and so next thing you knew it, you were on the back of mikey's motorbike. but something was off.

the two of you weren't taking the route back to the house?

instead, the both of you were parked, on a hill overlooking tokyo.

it looked so sparkly, between the snow and the many lights lighting up the view. "it's so pretty.." you blurted out hopping off the motorbike and gently placing the bag down, running over to get a better look at the sight.

"i'm glad you think so" mikey replied, walking over to you.

the both of you stood there for a while watching the snow fall over the city, and atmosphere. suddenly, you felt something warm.

it was a touch.

mikey slowly began intertwining his hand with yours.

leaving you looking at the boy, slightly flushed. as for him who gave you one of those smiles that he always threw.

"merry christmas, y/n" he whispered quietly.

"merry christmas, mikey" you replied back with a small smile leaning your head on his shoulder. ★