; letter one

dear itoshi rin,

hi, i got super bored one day and decided to pour my heart to you through letters. im a literal piece of trash who can't face my own feelings and put myself out there, so im using these letters as a way to hide while also revealing myself. i hope you don't think any less of me :,)

i started liking you back in august(?) of last year, i think. i'm not going to lie but i lowkey was interested in your friend (is he even your friend?) at first.

kunigami was just really nice and i thought his arms were nice, but turns out, it was just me confusing romantic and platonic feelings yet again. he's a really good friend to me and i only like him in a friend kind of way, so you don't have to ever worry about my feelings ever straying away from you!

i don't really know what made me like you LOL. not that you don't have any redeeming features but like, i don't understand why i chose you out of everyone. you didn't even care about me yet i fell so hard for you that i haven't been able to get back up yet.

it's just...your sleek black hair is so beautiful. i like your fringe that covers your eye ever so slightly, giving you this sort of sharp look that made me tremble in my freakin' boots whenever you look my way. my friend shidou likes to call it your "emo bangs" but i think it's super cute. shidou can suck a dick if he thinks it's emo or, as he says, "stupid looking."

i know you're not on good terms with shidou but I assure you he's not a bad guy! he's just a little mentally ill :) LOL im kidding but he may be ill based on the amount of times he's injured our classmates and thought it was okay 0.0;

shidou called me a major simp because im literally obsessed with you. (yes i know i just outed myself for being obsessed with you but that's okay since you probably already know by now)

i was talking about your hair yesterday in chemistry and shidou legit almost ripped out my hair because i wouldn't shut up. it was kinda scary to be held down by shidou's fat ass while he held a lock of my hair and screamed at me to shut up for once. IT WAS ALL JOKES THOUGH SO DONT WORRY!!

but you know, your hair is realllyyyyy pretty. it looks so soft and fluffy whenever you walk by my classroom or literally just exist. i wanna run my fingers through your hair and let you relax in my arms. it's almost funny how i'd never admit this aloud.

UGHHHH i literally love you so much ;-; idk what to do with myself anymore. i want to cry so hard and hold you in my arms. you're the reason why i want to continue coming to school and wake up in the morning.

you're a beautiful human being that's so talented and smart. i truly do not deserve someone as great as you.

if only you knew how great you really are :,)

I LOVE YOU!! have a good day/night and do your best at practice tomorrow! muah muah ilysm hehe

- <3