; letter sixteen [reply]

to chae,

hi

i don't understand why you wanted to exchange letters in the first place since we were already dating since back then, but i guess i'm satisfied with how things turned out.

you don't have to do anything for me. your love reached me a long time ago, even before these letters. you just have to exist next to me.

it was an interesting experience to share letters like these with random things inside. half of the time, i didn't understand what the fuck you were talking about in your letters but they were entertaining. it made me realize that you have a cookie problem.

if you ever feel uh, you know, insecure(?) or whatever, tell me. face to face. i'm not good at that stuff but i'll help you somehow.

i'll be in front of your house tomorrow. we can go to school together for once. unless your dad is home because no.

also, stop hanging around shidou. the thought of my girlfriend hanging around a fucking insect like that pisses me off. thank you.

i'm guessing this is our last letter. it was fun.

i love you, chae.

p.s. YO, RIN KEPT ERASING THAT SHIT AND REWRITING IT A THOUSAND TIMES BC HE WAS EMBARRASSED LMFAO - bachira :P

shut the fuck up, bowlcut. i wasn't embarrassed.

p.p.s. yes he was. he had a straight face but his ears were red LOL - isagi

i'm closing this envelope already so these fucking morons stop writing on it. bye.

- rin

[ a/n : i baited y'all into reading a rin x chae fic LOL ]