; letter thirteen

dear itoshi rin,

hi hi :)

since you told me to ask you for help on hw stuff, i will. i'm going to bother you with all my math and history stuff that i don't know how to do. (it's a lot tbh)

i wouldn't have even asked shidou because he's dumb like me. you're on a different level than all of us wahahaha

the swing is totally durable. i went on it with my brother since there are two swings and it held us both. my sister wouldn't mind if we went on it because she's a 100 years too early to be telling me what to do LMAO.

I GOT ANOTHER COOKIE! i found it on my desk when i got to class and holy shit, i damn near cried. that would have broken my not crying streak.

it was a beautiful, warm chocolate chip cookie that tasted like heaven. i ate the whole thing before shidou could come by and steal it from me like he did the last time.

my new favorite song is "the shining" by the neighbourhood. yes, another neighbourhood song heheh. go listen to it when you get the chance. it somewhat reminds me of you??$:& but in a good way

you've got a heart of gold :)

I miss you. it feels like we haven't seen each other in forever. i want to see your pretty face again.

im going to eat outside my classroom again tomorrow so maybe we can run into one another along the way. it's not like anyone will think anything of it heheh.

i'll probably be on the roof tomorrow because it's super comfortable up there. it's also nice up there because i can see you guys in the courtyard/on the field playing football. it's always fun to see your face while i'm eating.

take care of yourself. i love you so much :)

- <3