; letter five

dear itoshi rin,

what?? you wouldn't look stupid! don't ever disrespect my beautiful boy like that. you would look great with your hair tied up. you could have a little whale sprout LOL

i forgot to do a greeting ;-; hi hi! how are you today? how was practice? do you feel okay? are you tired? too many questions?

sorry, im in a good mood today :)) i got cookies today! idk who bought it but i found it on my desk when i came back from the restroom during lunch break. my friends said they didn't see who brought it but im thankful to the person regardless. i don't even care if these cookies are poisoned because they look, smell and TASTE like heaven's sucked weewee.

i genuinely almost started crying when i bit into the cookie because of how good it was. i felt like i was ascending up into heaven's asshole to be graced by the gods above that serve us.

man, i love cookies.

do you like cookies too? if so, what kind?

my favorite are chocolate chip cookies or ube cookies, but i will eat pretty much anything given to me. except for things with raisins in it. raisins got a weird ass texture.

if you like cookies, i'll bake you some one day and we can eat them together. IF ONLY I WAS BRAVE PLSSSS

i won't talk about any guys today but i will talk about you because i miss you. i feel like i haven't seen you in forever since you've been busy with practice and stuff. the soccer games are coming up soon so im sure things are pretty crazy.

im thinking of showing up to one of your matches (the one tomorrow?) to see you play. isagi wants to me to take a few pictures of him on the field for his Instagram FUCK I SAID I WASNT GONNA TALK ABOUT OTHER GUYS IM SORRY.

hopefully i can actually get permission from my parents to go to the game. my dad is stingy about letting me go to those kinds of things because he's worried im meeting up with boys and stuff. i mean, i am but not with the purpose he's thinking of. i usually just go so i can sit with my friends and talk about the boys in the field then hang out with everyone afterwards. he's just too overprotective.

IF I SHOW UP TO YOUR GAME, ILL DO MY BEST TO CHEER. im not very loud to begin with (i guessssss) so i'll try hard to be loud. maybe I'll cheer for other people too just to look less sus, you know?

i hope you're working hard and doing well! i'm going to sleep early tonight since you scolded me last time to go to bed at a normal time.

goodnight :) have a good day/night and rest well when you get the chance! i love you so muchhhdhd muah muah

- <3