; letter eleven

dear itoshi rin,

rin? why didn't you respond? i know you read it.

if you're mad about me eating lunch with niko, im sorry. i really didn't think anything of it when i invited him to join me for lunch on the roof. it probably wasn't the best idea for me to do that while i like you.

i thought it would be okay since i let you know of it instead of keeping it a secret but i still shouldn't have done it :,) I PROMISE ID NEVER LIKE ANOTHER GUY OTHER THAN YOU!!

niko may have the same cookie taste as me but that's as far as it goes. i prefer men named rin itoshi anyway.

the entire time we ate lunch together, niko was just listening to me talk about you and how much i liked you. he called me a simp but im no simp. these letters are proof that i am no simp.

...

or i might be. whatever, who cares? simp or not, I'm still madly in love with you. which is why i am making you a bento tomorrow. i'll leave it on your desk so don't freak out when you see this cutely wrapped bento at your seat.

you better eat it all. i might cry if i find out you dint finish your food or that you threw it away. it's heartbreaking to see something i worked super hard get thrown away.

speaking of thrown away, please don't throw me away. i know that sounds super stupid and cringy but I really don't want you to grow bored of me one day and throw me away. i know you do these letters only because of me so if you ever stop replying, i may die. dramatic, yes ik, but it will hurt so bad.

these letters and feelings are all i have for you. i hope you'll accept them until the end of time.

have a good day/night! i love you so so much :)

p.s. the next time you write & you're not mad at me, greet me at the beginning of your letter :)

- <3