; letter nine

dear itoshi rin,

and yet you still respond :)

BUT HII <33

THE DATE WENT WELL! we were super awkward at first and it made me kind of nervous to even stand there. our height different intimidated me (especially since we were out in public) so i tried to stick as close as possible.

i'm not going to narrate the entire night bc yk how those bitches go~~ heheh

these letters really do take up a long time but i do it because it's a heartfelt things to me, ykwim? it makes me happy knowing that i can express myself to you without having to be face to face with you. it's a lot scarier to admit things in person but it'd be even scarier if you never replied to me and my letters HHHHH.

i will do whatever i want because you're going to get these notes regardless :) you deserve a thousand+ notes until the day you die (you probably wouldn't like that) and i'd gladly give you all those letters.

now that i came back to school, i was finally able to see you again. it was only for a split second because shidou's big ass blocked you in the hall before you two started fighting. my heart dropped to my ass when he kicked you in the face and i saw blood dripping form your nose.

mf you know how much i hate blood hhhhhhhh

your injuries didn't look too bad but im sure it hurt like hell so please take care of yourself :( i don't like seeing your injured or in pain so pls pls pls don't ever get hurt in the future. you have to stay healthy and in good condition forever until you die of old age.

other than that, im jumping off the roof for you.

i whacked the shit out of shidou when I got the chance. that motherfucker may be my closest friend but he hurt you and that shit is UNFORGIVEABLE??!!! I WILL MAKE SURE HE EATS HIS OWN BALLS FOR BREAKFAST TOMORROW

i just noticed i misspelled unforgiveable. wait how do you spell it? unforgiveable. it doesn't look right. unforgivable. THERE! IT LOOKS RIGHT!

i think you forgot(?) your bag in the classroom, so i went to grab it for you. it's on my desk right now, but i can bring it to you if you need it. other than that, i'll just leave it somewhere for you to grab it so we don't have to meet.

since i have your bag here, do you want me to do your homework too? LOL im kidding. i don't even do my own work so how could i do yours? :))

i'll draw you a small picture of an owl and leave it in your bag. maybe you can flex my sexy drawing skills to your friends whenever you get the chance. im sure bachira would praise the drawing because he appreciates true talent HAHAH.

you'll probably say it's lame but i think it's very cute. made with lots of love.

im heading off to bed. goodnight! take care! i love you so much muah muah

- <3