; letter seven

dear itoshi rin,

im brocken bc of you. HOW COULD YOU POINT OUT THE FACT THAT MY VOICE CRACKED?! IT WAS EMBARRASSING ENOUGH MANNNNN

though, im glad you heard me in the end. did you see me or could you just hear my stupid ass voice cracks? i was sitting kind of close to your parents but I couldn't bring myself to sit with them LOL.

i did say hi to them when i walked past because your mom nearly knocked me out with her umbrella. did you find it was gonna be raining from your parents or did you tell them about the weather beforehand?

i decided to stay home today because my head hurts super bad and i don't feel all too well. i hope you don't miss me too much :*

i'll be back in class tomorrow so you should definitely come take a detour on your way to the canteen so we can see each other again. one day i will be brave enough to join you or even talk to you while you're with your friends.

this is super random but your arms look very nice today. i noticed you've been working out with kunigami and the others, and your body is getting better and better. it's a little unfair.

should i go to the gym too and get fit?

i can barely run up the stairs without being tired. i walked two steps and im huffing & puffing. it's really bad LMAO.

maybe if i get fit, i'd look good at your side. don't you think so?

i mean, you're literally so fit and athletic while im the laziest bitch in the world. im laying in bed eating a bowl of fried rice as i write this because that's legit how unfit i am. i'll do some squats later just to feel good about myself heheh.

i finished reading this one manga and i loved it. the male lead kind of reminded me of you so it was a lot more enjoyable to read. he had pretty black hair with a good sense of style. if he was a little more prettier, he definitely would have been your clone!

i hope you listened to the song i told you about. if you want, i can recommend more songs to you :) i have lots that remind me of you hehe

your day must have been tiring so i'll end it here. have a good day/night and i love you so much muah muah

p.s. next time i go to your game, my voice won't crack :,)

- <3