; letter three

dear itoshi rin,

SHHHH DONT EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION AS IF YOU ARENT WORTH BEING OBSESSED OVER!! >:|

you're literally so amazing. i talk about your looks a LOT but that's not the only thing i like about you. you're so perfect in every way.

the way you talk is so refined yet vulgar (to certain people) and i don't know how you manage to do it. it's crazy how your smooth, silky voice can produce such low tones that make me shiver with excitement. just hearing your voice makes me happy and i want to cry when i hear you say certain things. i literally always think about the time you said my full name instead of the nickname i usually go by. (pls say my full name more often i love it lots from you)

and i'll stop bringing up shidou heheh. i don't have much friends other than him so idk who to talk about whenever i write these. i don't want to bore you with my simping for you, you know!

oh!! i ate a cookie for lunch! it was the only thing i had but it was enough to satisfy me until i got home because i love cookies a lot. cookies are my life. they are on the same level as you hehe. i would sacrifice my life for a cookie and you <3 be happy

i don't know if you know but i like you a lot because of lot of things. you helped me get through a lot of things and there's nothing in the world that i could do that would repay you for all that.

my darkest days are no more because of you :,) if you weren't here, i would have been gone a longgggg time ago. i hate living on this earth but with you around, i feel like it's easier to breathe now.

i'd sell my soul for you. is that too heavy?

who cares? it's true!

the song "pretty boy" by the neighbourhood reminds me of you :) if you ask me to explain why, i won't. it's pretty self explanatory so you just have to listen to it to understand why i think that heheh. it's kind of a sad song (imo) but i think some of the lyrics apply to the way i feel about you. yk?

this letter is shorter than usual because i just spilled my iced tea on my table and i can't finish this up now ;-;

have a goodnight/day and enjoy your practice tomorrow! next time you reply, tell me about your day or something! i love you so so much MUAH MUAH

- <3