; letter two

dear itoshi rin,

HI!! YOU SAW & REPLIED TO MY NOTE!! IDK WHY IM SO HAPPY ABT THAT LOL!

tbh when i got a note back, i was really nervous that you'd be really mad at me for admitting some things i'd never say aloud. can you blame me though??? you're super intimidating sometimes and i don't know how you feel whenever we make eye contact.

plus my face gets super red whenever you say anything so i can't even imagine admitting half of these things to your face. i might turn into a tomato and die on the spot. you'll be forced to deal with my death and whatever happens to my tomato remains :,)

in reply to your response, you're right ;—; i am a weird one. but but but-

it's only because i like you so much hhhh

i don't want to ruin things between us by saying too much but the words keep pouring out of me like a waterfall. maybe it's the magic magnet in your body that is forcing me to spill my secrets that i haven't even shared with my best friends yet hehe.

don't get me wrong! i am more than glad to spill my heart out to you like this. you're on a whole different level than my friends and family so i'd tell you anything if you asked nicely. or rudely bc i will probably tell you either way LOL.

this is random but shidou crushed me in a hug today. he was so tall and muscly that when he grabbed me, my body nearly snapped in half from his death grip. i had to slap him multiple times to get him to stop before he loosened his grip enough for a decent hug that wouldn't kill me. when he did that, oh my goddddds, it felt like i was hugging you and that legit was god's grace splashing me in the face like a cup of cold water. man that shit was BEAUTIFUL.

it would have been nicer to hug you but i didn't have the courage to approach you. although, i did see you outside my classroom during lunch break and im glad to see that you have been hanging out with isagi and the others :) it looked like you were having a lot of fun

i want to talk to you lots and lots but im scared of what you'll say when you realize that im a total crybaby who can't even go a day without crying about you. THAT SOUNDS SO PATHETIC BUT ITS TRUE ISTG!

my eyes legit break whenever i think/talk about you. sometimes it's not even sad tears. it's happy tears because i love you so much. you're just so amazing that it brings tears to my poor little eyes.

LOL OK I HAVE TO GO TO BED! have a good day at practice!

goodnight :) i love you so much muah muah

- <3