; letter sixteen

dear itoshi rin,

hi !

i'm only able to hang around shidou freely because he's not the guy i like. if im seen with him, no one thinks anything of it. i don't even think anything of it when he and i are standing together. i mean, shidou is just shidou to me.

you... you're a lot more than just rin. you're not only itoshi rin but you are the man I love and treasure with all my heart. you're the guy who notices everything about me and makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. you are the one person who can make my day instantly better with just a simple glance in my direction.

you give me more things than i could have even imagined having. you remember things that most people would forget in an instant. god, you even listen to my selfish requests to exchange letters like this instead of talking like normal human beings.

you go so far for me and yet i feel like i can't give you anything in return. i'm so happy and content with everything you do and i want you to feel the exact same way with me.

what can i do for you? :,)

itoshi rin. the love of my life. the one man who brings a smile to my face no matter what.

i hate everything about myself but you love every part of them so much that i've grown to like them.

your flaws, my flaws, our issues, everything. they are all so beautiful to me. i will take everything we have and cherish them until the end of time. til' death do us part.

from your silky black hair down to your sparkly clean cleats, i love everything about you.

i'm not going to hide from you anymore. my insecurity is there but if i'm with you, it'll be just fine.

do you think we can keep all these letters in a cool wooden box to pass on to our kids like some kind of heirloom? that would be pretty cool.

anyways, i'll see you tomorrow morning. take care of yourself and eat well.

i love you so much. please be nice to me tomorrow :,)

- <3