; letter six

dear itoshi rin,

hi ily i miss you a lot :,)

i just got home from your game and i feel so sleepy. my head hurts super bad for some reason and i think it's because i didn't have enough water all day. i just gulped down a shit ton of water and two pills to get rid of this headache in one night heheh.

you were right about it raining! i made sure to wear a jacket and bring an umbrella. it worked out really well for me (unfortunate for others) thank you for telling me about it beforehand <3

YOU LOOKED SUPER COOL TODAY. your shots are always so accurate that it's scary as shit. i feel like you could kill someone with a soccer ball if you kick it in the right place. i wish i could have cheered you on more but shidou caught me while i was on my way to the bathroom and forced me to sit with him. i was so quiet after that because i was afraid he'd yank out of my hair if i ranted about you LOL.

the last goal you made was the coolest thing i've ever seen. i swear, when i saw you twist your body like that and kick the ball mid-air, i gasped so hard that i think i inhaled a fly. PLS SHIDOU WAS WHACKING MY BACK SO HARD WHEN I STARTED CHOKING.

you literally are the fucking greatest holy SHIT. im super curious about how you became so great and why you continue training so hard. i hope that you can open up to me one day when we are on that level and can share our deepest secrets.

uh well, im sharing all my secrets here but that's besides the point. it's only because i'm scared but not. that doesn't make sense and that's okay.

on another note, you don't like sweets? ;__; i love sweets. certain sweets though. cookies are the greatest. you and cookies are literally top tier. who created you both? i must thank them for everything they've done to bring you to me WAAAA

maybe i can find a substitute for chocolate chip cookies that are basically chocolate chip cookies but not, so you can eat it and it's not too sweet. ykwim?

I JUST WANT YOU TO ENJOY COOKIES WITH ME HHHH THEY ARE SO GOOD AND MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS TOGETHER WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL UGHHHH

okay okay im super tired from all that social interaction so im going to bed early. goodnight :)

i love you so much muah muah

- <3