Chapter 14

Copyright © tiyashidas123

--- --- ---

"Are you sure no one is coming?"

"Yes, no one is coming this way. I am starting to regret for agreeing with you eating first."

"Worry not little one, I will leave some of the butter for you."

"Yes, please." Krishn says, eyeing Balraam as he eats butter.

They decided to finish the pot of butter Krishn was eating earlier after Yashoda left. And are now doing that.

"Why could we not take the pot in our bedchamber, again?" Balraam asks as he stands up and Krishn approaches the pot to eat his part of the butter.

"Because." Krishn answers shortly and starts eating.

Balraam makes a face at Krishn.

"We should have came last night then. Ma will come here soon. It is almost past dawn now." Balraam sats looking at the sky. The sun is about to rise soon.

"And we will be going to that engagement ceremony of Chandrabhanu's daughter." Krishn says, almost finished with the butter.

"Yes. Where do we keep that pot now?" Balraam questions, looking for places to hide the pot.

"We will put a plant in it with some soil."

"Yes!" Balraam beams at him.

»»--♡--««

"Krishn?"

"Does not she wears her cloth in a familiar way?"

"Yes, the ways girls wear clothes."

"No. That was not what I was meaning to say. What I am meaning to say is, that, are not her clothes of a familiar type?"

"Familiar as in?"

"Familiar as in, someone wears clothes like that."

"Oh. Now that you mention it, I am also finding it similar." Balraam says, looking at the girl sitting a little far away from them. Chandrabhanu's daughter.

"I do not think I have met her before." Balraam says again.

"I also do not think I have met her before." Krishn says.

"Well, it is the other side of the Govardhan hills. We have not really been here till now." Balraam says looking at the sweets now.

"True."

"We should go and congratulate her now." Balraam says, pulling at Krishn's arm.

"Okay. Where is Ma and Baba?"

"Here." Says Nand as he and Yashoda approaches the girl, Krishn and Balraam following.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote!
And do say if you have any confusion.

Stay safe.

Thank you.
Tiya