Chapter 34

Copyright © tiyashidas123

--- --- ---

It has been about a month now, or a little less, since Krishn has started teaching me to play the flute.

I go to the forest at dawn, we eat lunch together, then I go home to put water pot there, and again come back to the forest, then go home at dusk or a little after dusk.

Today, I feel like I finally can play the flute a bit more efficiently.

I have been thinking about what few days before Krishn said.

That it's not only the melody you're playing on the flute, your soul should be calling out to the other person's soul too.

But to recognise one's soul and call out to it, does it not take time?
To be in love and to know each other in such a spiritually intimate manner so that calling out to each other's soul, to knowing each other's soul, it feels so deep. True love. The soulmate kind.

Oh.

"Radhe? You seem a little lost in thoughts" Krishn says, putting the tip of his fingers lightly on my chin.

"Your flute, can I return it tomorrow?" looking at Krishn, I say.

"Okay. Go home early today. Okay?" Krishn says.

"Okay" I say, the flute in hand, going towards home.

After supper, going to the room, I go to bed.

A few hours later, I come out of my bedchamber, taking the flute, go towards the forest.

After reaching the place Krishn likes to sit, I sit near and start playing the flute.

Krishn, are you hearing?

Of course, you are hearing, how can you not? My soul is calling out to yours.

Just like yours did before.

I love you a lot Krishn.

I have loved you a lot.

And I will keep loving you Krishn. Always.

It feels like I loved you from before time.

I will keep loving you forever, Krishn. Forever.

"Radhe"

Krishn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote!
And do say if you have any confusion.

Stay safe.

Thank you.
Tiya ♡