Chapter 31

Copyright © tiyashidas123

--- --- ---

"Radha! Radha! Radha!"

"Kanha! Kishn! Kanha!"

I open my eyes smiling.

Sari makes space between our entangled palms by her beaks and settles in the little space she made comfortably.

I look at Krishn to see that he is looking at Sari sitting in our palms with an adoring smile on his face and a ringneck parrot sitting in the crook of his neck, resting his head a little on Krishn's chin and looking at me with his big eyes.

"Meet my adorable friend Sari. Sari, this is my ... this is Krishn" I say introducing Krishn and Sari.

Me and Krishn, what are we? What exactly is he to me? Are we friends?

But the intensity of our gazes as they clash, are they not, do they not feel a lot more than friendship? Just saying that our bond is just friendship, even thinking that feels as though, don't know really. I just know that in the time that I have known him, he has come to mean a lot to me. I'll take him anyway he accepts me, friends or more.

Just his one look makes my day, his one smile lights up the world, makes my mind melt.

"Meet my dear friend Shuk. Shuk, this is Radha, someone close to my heart. Beautiful, right?" Krishn says smiling one of his bright dazzling smiles.

I am close to his heart. How do you do it Krishn? Even a few of your words you uttered makes my heart flutter. Your voice, your presence brings peace to my mind, makes me smile.

"Radha" Shuk says looking at me.

"I have seen him around Sari" I say.

"Yes, I have seen Sari before also" Krishn says.

"Radha, time for supper, come downstairs, bring Krishn along, he's with you" Revati calls from my door, not coming to the balcony, she needs rest too.

"Krishn" I say, taking Sari in my hands and sitting her on a table.

"Yes. They came here at this time, meaning they are going to stay the night here today" Krishn says, sitting Shuk beside Sari. And they sit closer to each other.

"So, you were actually about to tell me something, for which you held my hand and were a little sullen as I did not come to you" I say.

"I already said so. You are close to my heart" he says, pulling lightly at the end of my dupatta.

You are too Krishn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote!
And do say if you have any confusion.

Stay safe.

Thank you.
Tiya ♡