Premar wedding ..

Time passes by while everyone thinks about what they are going to do about this. Then Prems mum finally says "to save both of our reputations this wedding has to go on .. if not your older daughter then get your younger daughter Simar married to Prem .. right here right now .. what do you say.." Simar gets shocked and shakes her head showing she disagrees. Then Simars mum looks at Simars dad and when she gets the look she expected back she turns to Simar and joins both her hands infront of her.

"Our reputation is now in your hands my dear .. please agree to this" Simar holds her hands and puts them down and then a tear rolls town one of her eye as she doesnt want to do this but just for her parents and everyones reputation she wipes her tear and nods her head in agreement. "Ok" she says quietly and then runs to the bed and sits down with her back towards everyone so they dont see her crying.

"Very good" Prems mum says and then tells them to get Simar ready and bring her down quickly. Then she holds Prems hand and takes him down with her to sit back inside the mandap. After a few minutes Simar comes down with her parents and sits down next to Prem. The priest starts reading and the wedding of Simar and Prem begins. After all the rituals are over Simar and Prem start walking towards the car to go to her in laws house. Simar meets everyone and then sits in the car with Prem and his relatives and drives off waving at her parents who are standing behind the car.

Once they reach Prems house Prems mum takes her up to Prems room and makes her sit on the bed. Then she goes down to say bye to all the guests and relatives and then turns to Prem who is sitting on the sofa infront of the tv. She holds his arm and pulls him up so that now he is standing facing her. "Your bride is waiting upstairs for you and your sitting here .. go up to her now" Prem angrily replies "she is not my bride! .. my bride was Jhanvi who left me and ran away .. this marriage with Simar was just to save our reputation and not done out of love .. i will never accept her or this marriage ever!"

"You performed all the rituals with Simar infront of everyone and so now Simar is your wife whether you accept it or not .. now i said go upstairs to her and behave yourself" Prems mum said. As Prem listens to what his mum says he couldnt refuse and so said "shes only living in this house as your daughter in law and not as my wife .." then he stomped up the stairs angrily. His mum was really tired for the day and so went to her room to sleep.