The end ...

Back in jail, Roli was sitting alone on the floor with her head in her arms. She could hear her dads voice, Prems voice, Simars and Prems mums voice and then Siddants voice all at once in her ears. She put her hands on her ears and kept screaming "stop it .. leave me alone .. stop it!" She was going mad. Then she got up and kept running around hitting the air trying to get rid of the voices.

"Shut up!" one of the police ladies standing outside her prison room said to her. Then Roli put her finger on her lips and sat back down quietly. Then the police lady walked away to check on the other prisoners. After a while the whole jail echoed with a thumping sound. All the inspectors walked around to see where the noise was coming from and eventually reached Rolis jail room.

"OMG!" the inspector screamed and then opened the jail door and ran inside with more police officers behind him. There Roli was lying on the floor with blood dripping down her forehead onto the floor. The inspector looked up and saw blood on the wall infront of him aswell. "Shes been banging her head on the wall" one of the officers standing behind said.

Then the inspector told him to go check on Roli and so the officer went to Roli and kneeled down by her face. He put his finger by her nose to see if she was breathing and then held her arm up to feel her pulse. Then he got up and said "shes dead!" The inspector put his hand on his mouth and lowered his head in sadness. Then he ordered his officers to take her away and bury her.

On the other side Prem and Simars marriage was complete and everyone went to their rooms as it was nearly night time. Simar and Prem were sitting on the bed looking into each others eyes. Then they both put their foreheads together and smiled. Then Prem reached for the light switch and turned the light off making the room go dark.

....

Now everyone in the family was happy and they all got along together. Prem and Simar are living a happy life and Roli and her dad got what they deserved in the end. The doctor was now handling Prems business with him and the business was even more successful than it was before. Now they are all getting along with their lives and hope for the best for the future.