Happy news ...

Roli has now gone back home and looks around the house first to make sure her dad is not home. She remembers that her dad has gone for a business meeting and so Roli is now home alone. Roli quickly runs to her dads room and starts to search for the property papers. She finally finds then in the wardrobe, she stares and them and says "sorry dad, but i love him, but dont worry he will give these back once were married" and then she runs out of the house with the papers as Prem is waiting for her outside the courtroom.

Roli quickly reaches with them and they both go inside with the lawyer. After all the paperwork is done and Roli signs the papers the lawyer now announces that the property and all the businesses are back on Prems name. But just before the lawyer was about to say 'Prem' as Prem signed and did the paperwork on his actual name, Prem stopped him from talking and just got up and hugged Roli so she could ignore what the lawyer was saying.

Then the lawyer just smiled and shakes both of their hands and then after giving the propery papers to Siddant, both Roli and Siddant walk out. Outside the courtroom Roli was walking down the stairs when Siddant grabbed her hand from behind making Roli stop. Roli turned around to see what happened and then Siddant hugs her again. "Thank you my darling.." he says "..you have proven that you actually do love me .. you have made me very happy."

Roli gives a big smile and holds Siddants hand tight, then they both walk down the stairs together. Just before Roli got in her car, Siddant pulls her back and says "i think i should try talking to your dad again .. and maybe this time he will agree.." Siddant says and then winks at her. Roli smiles and says "ok i'll call him and tell him to go straight to your house to meet you." Then Siddant stops her again and says "no no i'll call him .. you just sit back and relax .. and i'll do what i need to do."

Then Roli says ok and sits in her car and drives off. Siddant waves at her from behind and then walks off. On the way home, Prem takes his phone out and calls Mr Nawab. He tells Mr Nawab that he is a well wisher and has important news to tell him. Mr Nawab agrees to meet him at a location Prem chose and then Prem cuts the call and goes home.

When he reaches home, the doctor, Simar and his mum are sitting on the sofa watching TV. They see Prem walk in and off the TV and stand up. Prems mum goes and hugs him and then they both go and sit down. Without saying anything Prem gives the propery papers to his mum and she opens to read what it is. Her mouth opens wide out of excitement when she finds out its their propery papers. The doctors takes the papers and reads them aswell. He smiles aswell and taps Prem on the shoulder congratulating him. They all get happy and congratulate each other.