New face ...

The next day, the doctor and his friends were just finishing making the face mask and Prem was standing in the far corner watching them and praying that everything turns out right. Then finally after a long wait the doctor and his friends look at each other and smile and shake hands. Then the doctor turns to Prem and calls him towards him. Prem goes towards the doctor and looks at his hands. The doctor was holding the face mask in his hands and then put his hands forward giving the mask to Prem.

The doctor friends shake the doctors and Prems hand one last time and then leave the house. The doctor goes and brings back a mirror and puts it on the table infront of Prem. "Go on .. try it on" the doctor says. Then Prem lifts the mask up and takes a deep breath .. then he puts the mask on his face and adjusts it. It fitted perfectly .. Prem loved his new look and when he turned to the doctor to show him he saw the doctor with teary eyes.

Prem puts his hand on the doctors shoulder and smiles. The doctor wipes his tears and says "sorry .. it just feels like my actual son is standing infront of me .. i never thought i would see his face infront of me ever again .. thank you my son for showing me this day." Then they both hug and Prem takes the mask back off and puts it in a safe place to use later on when needed.

Then they both sat down in the living room to discuss their next steps. "What will you do now my son? .. how will you take your revenge?" the doctor asks. Prem turned to him and said "just like she trapped me and hurt me .. i will hurt her in exactly the same way .. just wait and watch .." Then Prem gets up and says " .. i want to go out for a bit as i have been at home for a long time .. i think its time to get some fresh air."

The doctor agrees and reminds him to wear his mask on before he gets out of the house so no one will recognise him. Prem puts his mask on and walks out the house waving goodbye to the doctor. As Prem was walking he was looking around the area to familiarise himself with this new place. Just then he heard someone shouting really loud and so walked towards the noise to find out whats going on.