The next day ...

It was the next morning and Prems mum was still lying in bed. She had fainted after the police left and so was brought home by Mr Nawab, Simar and Roli. After some time Prems mum woke up and sat up on the bed. Just then Simar walks in the room holding a tea cup. She was wearing a plain white sari on and had no make up and her hair was just opened like normal.

She put the cup on the table and sat on the bed next to Prems mum. She put her head on Prems mums lap and started crying slowly. Prems mum stroked her hair slowly and started crying quietly aswell. A few seconds later they heard loud music coming from upstairs. Because Prem died no one in the house is allowed to listen to music or watch TV according to Prems mums rules.

Angrily Prems mum got out of bed and rushed out to see where the music was coming from. Simar ran out aswell behind her. They reached the bottom of the stairs and looked up following the music. It was coming from the guest room where .. Roli was staying in! "ROLI!" Prems mum screams up the stairs calling her, but Roli did not answer. Finally Prems mum stomped up the stairs angrily and went straight into Rolis room.

She banged open the room doors and walked into the room with Simar behind her. Roli was jumping up and down on the bed crazily, she was all dressed up and had a speaker next to the door with loud music playing on it. Prems mum went towards the speaker and pulled the wire out from behind it turning the music off and filling the room with complete silence.

Roli stopped jumping and looked at Prems mum and Simar. She got off the bed and went towards them. "Why did you turn the music off?" Roli said to Prems mum. Prems mum slapped her across the face and started screaming at her. "My son died just yesterday and instead of mourning you are doing all this nonsense!" Prems mum said " .. i will kick you out of this house if you dont start behaving .. i will not have any of this happening in my house!" she continued.

Roli rolled her eyes at her and then started to laugh out really loud. Her laughter echoed in the whole room. Simar and Prems mum looked at her confusingly. She continued laughing crazily for a long time.