Revealed ...

"Your house?" a voice from behind said. Simar and Prems mum turned around and saw Mr Nawab standing behind them. Prems mum runs to him and tells him what Roli was doing and tells him to kick her out of the house. Mr Nawab looks at Roli angrily and walks towards her. He stood infront of her and stared at her, then a few seconds later they both started laughing and Mr Nawab hugged Roli and kissed her forehead.

"Mr Nawab?" Prems mum said confusingly. Mr Nawab turned around still smiling and said "you want me to kick her out .." then Roli and him laughed again and he continued ".. you want me to kick .. MY OWN DAUGHTER .. out of this house!" Prems mum and Simar were shocked and didnt know what to say. Then Simar asked "your daughter?" to make sure she heard right.

"Yes! .. my daughter" Mr Nawab answered back. Prems mum didnt know what to do as she was so shocked and so just kept screaming "just get out of my house .. both of you .. Get Out!" Mr Nawab went towards her and looked straight into her eyes "your house?" he said. Then he looked at Roli and nodded his head and Roli went to the wardrobe to take something out.

"This house is not yours anymore .. your dear son Prem put everything including this house and his office in my daughters name before he died!" Then Roli brings the papers with Prems signatures on them saying hes putting everything in Rolis name. Mr Nawab shows Prems mum and laughs at her.

Prems mum puts her hand on her heart and says "no .. no .. my son cant do that .. he would never do that .. his father made this house and the office with a lot of effort .. Prem wouldnt give it away easily and without asking me .. you are lying .. lying" and then she falls to the floor crying. Simar goes to Roli and grabs her shoulders and shakes her angrily. "How did all this happen .. tell me the truth .. what did you guys do to get all this?"

Roli pushes Simars hands off her shoulders and says while smirking "poor guy was deeply in love with me that he did everything i said blindly and without asking any questions" then Roli sat on the bed and continued...