Premar once again ...

After a few hours the room was filled with silence and Prem, the doctor, Simar and Prems mum were sitting on the sofas. " .. and thats what happened to us after you were gone." Prems mum said. She told Prem everything Roli and her dad did to them and how they got into this bad situation. And Prem also told them how he escaped death and what Roli did to him that led him to this condition. "Were all with you in your revenge .. just tell us how we can help and we will do as you say" Prems mum says to him.

Then the doctor gets a phone call and he gets up and goes to another room to attend it. Then Prems mum looks at both Prem and Simar and makes an excuse that shes going to make tea for everyone and then goes to the kitchen leaving Prem and Simar alone together.
They both look at each other slowly and then look away pretending to look around the room. Simar was squeesing her hands together as she was feeling nervous and Prem wanted to talk to her but didnt know what to say.

Then the doctor finished his call and came out of the other room and started to walk towards Prem and Simar. Just then he heard a whisper and stopped and turned around. Prems mum was standing by the kitchen door peeking out. Then she moved her hand telling the doctor to come to her. Then he slowly walked towards her and stood next to her in the kitchen. "Everything ok?" he asked. "Shhh.." she said and then she pointed at Prem and Simar.

The doctor understood she wanted them to be together alone for a while and so he smiled and watched them secretly with her. Finally Prem gathered the courage and said "erm Simar .." just then Simar interrupted him and got up and said "ill go see if mother need any help in the kitchen." She did this because she didnt want to talk to him from deep down because she still remembered the way he used to treat her in the past. Just when she slowly walked forward, Prem ran towards her and grabbed her hand from behind which stopped her.

Simar closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then she slowly turned around to face Prem. He looked at her lovingly still holding her hand tight. This was the first time she ever saw love for her in Prems eyes. He then slowly let go of her hand and joined both of his hands infront of her asking for forgiveness. "I know what i did with you was wrong .. i was punished for it aswell .. i realised my mistake and believe that you are the one and only for me .." Then he falls to his knees and starts to cry ".. please forgive me .. im really very sorry .. please .."

Simar didnt know what to do and so she took a few steps back slowly and then turned around and ran upstairs while crying quietly. Prem, his mum and the doctor watched her quietly as she ran to her room and locked the door behind her.