Dead body ...

It was night time now and Roli was waiting for her dad to come home. While waiting till late Roli eventually fell asleep. In the morning, Roli suddenly woke up and realised that she fell asleep on the dining table as she was waiting for her dad. Now she was worried because he was never this late before and always told her if he was going somewhere and wont be home for the night.

Just then she remembered that Siddant said he was going to meet her dad and so she phoned Siddant to see if he knew where her dad is. He wasnt picking her calls up so she thought he must be busy and stopped calling for a while. Just then Rolis phone started ringing and she picked it up quickly thinking Siddant must have called back. "Hello?!" she said, it was not Siddant. It was the police and they told her to come to the hospital immediately.

Roli was confused and worried and so she said ok and went to get ready and went to the hospital. When she reached the hospital she saw the police standing in the far end of the hall and so walked towards them. "Whats wrong inspector?" she said to one of the police officers. "We found a dead body we think might be your dad .. we need you to identify the person for us.." the inspector replied.

Roli froze, she didnt know what to say. Then the inspector told her to follow him and led the way to the dead bodies room. They stopped by a bed where the person on the bed was covered with a white sheet. Roli slowly walked towards the body and put her hand out to take the white sheet off the face. Her hand was shaking and she was praying from inside hoping it wasnt her dad. When she took the sheet off, she screamed really loud and turned around to face the other way.

The face was fully burnt and so was not recognisable. Then the inspector gives Roli a hankerchief with things inside it. "We found these things next to this body .. we need you to recognise them as well" the inspector says. Roli takes it off the inspector and opens it. It was Mr Nawabs car keys, watch and wallet with his and Rolis picture inside it.

Roli dropped the things on the floor and fell to the floor herself. She held her head with both her hands and screamed really loud again. Then she started to cry really loud making the whole room echo. Just then her phone started to ring and this time it was Siddant. The inspector answered it and gave it to Roli. While crying, Roli told Prem everything and told him to come to her as she needs him with her right now. Prem said hes coming and cut the call.