Confess ...

"That one condition is that you confess your crime, and whatever you did with me, right here, right now, infront of everyone, i just want to hear it all from your mouth and then i will be at peace and let you live at peace aswell" Prem says to Roli. Without wasting any time, Roli wipes her tears and sits up. Then she confesses and says everything that her and her dad planned and that she tried to kill Prem by throwing him off a cliff and then taking his property and business and kicking Simar and his mom out of the house. She confesses everything she did wrong.

What she didnt know was that Simar was secretly recording all of this on her phone. After Roli finished talking, she stood up and says "can i go now?" Then Prem starts to laugh again. He looks at the doctor and nods his head. "You can come in now" the doctor says loudly looking at the front door. Roli turns back to see who the doctor was talking to. It was the police. One of the inspectors grab Rolis hand and puts handcuffs on them and the other one shakes Prems hand congratulating him for making Roli confess.

Roli was quiet as she didnt know what to say or do at that moment. Then Simar goes to one of the inspectors and gives them her phone "some evidence to keep her behind the bars for a long time" she says and then smirks at Roli. Then the police drags Roli out of the house and into the police car to take her to jail. Then the doctor hugs Prem and Simar hugs Prems mum happily. Then Prems mum holds Simars hand and takes her towards Prem. Then she holds Prems hand and puts Simars hand into Prems hand making them hold each others hand.

Prem looks at Simar in the eye and then Simar lowers her head and looks down. Then Simar moves her hand away and runs upstairs to her room. Prems mum puts her hand on Prems shoulder and says "go after her and convince her .. she does love you, she just doesnt want to show it .. and i know you also love her so stop hiding your feelings now and go tell her whats in your heart." Prem takes a deep breath and lowers his head. Then the doctor taps Prems shoulder aswell to encourage him.

Then Prem nods his head and turns around. Then he climbs the stairs slowly and goes towards Simars room. The doctor and Prems mum watch him as he walks away. When he reaches he knocks on the door quietly. There is no answer and so he pushes the doors open slowly while peeking inside to see where Simar is gone. He sees her standing by the window with her back towards him. He slowly walks towards her and stands next to her and stares out the window aswell for a while not saying anything.