Scared Roli ...

After burying Mr Nawab and performing his final rituals, Roli and Siddant are now sitting in Rolis house on the sofa. Roli had her head on Siddants lap and Siddant was slowly stroking her hair. Both were just quiet and not talking to each other for a while. Then Roli got up and wiped her tears. She looked at Siddant and asked if he met her dad that day.

"No i didnt.." Siddant said ".. i told him to come to my house and so i was waiting there for him .. but then this accident happened on his way to my house." Then Siddant put his head in his hands pretending to feel sad. Roli moved his hands away from his face and hugged him. Then she started to cry again slowly on his shoulder.

Siddant looked at his watch and noticed it was getting late and so he moved Roli away and told her that he needs to get going before it gets dark. As Siddant got up from the sofa, Roli held his hand and stopped him. "Please stay with me tonight .. im feeling very lonely and scared alone" Roli said. Siddant sat back down and put his hand on her cheek. "Ok my darling .. dont worry im here for you." Siddant replied.

Roli was happy and so hugged him and started to cry again. Siddant took her upstairs with him and put her to sleep. A few hours had passed by and Siddant was sitting on Rolis bed next to her waiting for her to fall asleep. He finally heard her snoring faintly and double checked she was sleeping by tapping her hand. She didnt move and so Siddant got off the bed and breathed.

Siddant slowly walked out of the room and turned back to look at her. Then he slowly grabbed both doors and closed them. He then went to the guest room and closed that door aswell so Roli cant see what he is doing. Then he sat on the bed and took his phone out and called someone. "Everything is going according to the plan! ... you can start making your next move now." Siddant said on the phone and then he cut the call and started to smirk.