Death ...

As Mr Nawab was running he kept looking back at Prem to make sure he didnt chase him. Just then Mr Nawab stopped running as something grabbed him. He looked down and saw someones arms around him grabbing him tight. He turned his head back to see who it was. It was the doctor. "Where do you think your going" the doctor said and then threw Mr Nawab on the floor infront of him.

Just then Prem came and stood next to the doctor. Now both Prem and the doctor looked down at Mr Nawab who was lying on the floor and smiled. Then the doctor looked at Prem and said "ready?.." Prem looked at the doctor and smiled then they both picked Mr Nawab up and dragged him towards his car. They put Mr Nawab in his car and tied his hands on the stearing wheel.

"So, what are we going to tell everyone .. how our beloved Mr Nawab died huh?" The doctor asked Prem while looking at Mr Nawab through the car window. Prem also smirking at Mr Nawab replied "well he was driving home when he suddenly lost control of the wheel and accidently fell straight down the cliff." Then the doctor and Prem look at each other and start laughing out loud.

Mr Nawab starts to beg Prem to show mercy and not to kill him. "Please forgive me son .. please dont kill me ..!" But Prem didnt want to listen to him and so looked at the doctor and they both walked towards the back of the car. They both put their hands on the car and started to push the car towards the cliff. Mr Nawab kept screaming and begging but Prem and the doctor kept pushing.

As soon as the car came near the cliff Prem and the doctor gave the car a last big push and stepped back. They both watched as the car was sliding down and fell straight into the cliff. As soon as the car hit the ground it went on fire and the whole car burnt down with Mr Nawab inside it. Prem and the doctor stood on top of the cliff and stared at it as it was burning down to ashes.

Then the doctor put his hand on Prems shoulder and Prem turned around and hugged him tight. "Well done my son .. well done .." the doctor said.