Investigation ..

Prems mum and Simar are still waiting for Prems car when finally they see a car coming closer to them. At first from far they couldnt see whos car it was and then when it got closer it was a taxi. The taxi stopped outside the house gate and Mr Nawab came out of it. "What are you doing here?" Prems mum asked him ".. where are Prem and his new bride?"

Mr Nawab stood next to her and said "i had to give some important documents in for Prem and so i came seperately .. dont worry they should be here soon." Again Simar saw another car coming closer to the house and told Prems mum to look. This time it was Prems car. The car stopped and Roli came out of it and ran towards Simar and Prems mum and started crying. Prems mum felt worried as she couldnt see Prem anywhere inside the car.

Simar went to Roli and held both of her shoulders "where is Prem?" she asked her. Prems mum stands infront of Roli aswell and stares at her waiting for an answer. Roli starts to cry again and says "we were taking pictures on the way and his foot slipped and he accidently fell down a cliff and i quickly came running to tell you guys." Prems mum slaps Roli hard on the face making her cheek turn bright red. "You are lying .. i no your lying .. my Prem cant die .. he cant" Prems mum says and then falls on the floor on her knees and starts to cry.

After a few minutes Mr Nawab calls the police and everyone reaches the cliff place where Roli said Prem fell down in. Prems mum, Simar, Mr Nawab and Roli were standing on top of the cliff looking down and the police team went down to investigate and find Prems body. Hours went past and finally the police came back to the top and stood infront of Simar and Prems mum.

The police officer held out his hand and said "we found these stuff .. could you confirm if they are Mr Prems stuff.." Prems mum took the stuff and looked at them closely. It was a watch and a wallet. She started to cry again "yes this is my Prems stuff" she said and then started to kiss the stuff all over.

Simar calmed her down and then looked at the police officer and asked "what about Prem .. did you find him?" The officer took his hat off and sighed "we couldnt find his body .. i think some wild animal must have eaten his body or we would have found it by now.." then he puts his hand on Prems mums shoulder and says ".. im sorry" and then walks away with his team.