Revealed ...

When Prem reached home he opened the door with his keys and told Simar and his mum to follow him in. The doctor saw Prem and walked towards him "who are these ladies my son?" the doctor asks. "They are like my family .. and i want them to live here with me .. with your permission dad." The doctor was happy on hearing Prem call him dad as thats what Siddant used to call him. As he was happy he said "ofcourse my son .. whatever you want" then they both smile and lead Simar and Prems mum to the guest room to freshen up.

While Simar and Prems mum were in their room, Prem and the doctor were sitting in the living room talking. "I dont know why but i could see a different glow on your face when you were with those two ladies.." the doctor says ".. do you know them from before or something?" Then Prems eyes started to water and he said "thats my mum and my wife .. i finally found them .. and im just so happy." The doctor gets shocked and then has a big smile on his face and says "OMG thats really good news .. im soo happy for you my son!" Then he hugs him and kisses his head in excitement.

Then Prem goes from happy to sad again. The doctor notices this and asks him if he is ok. "They still dont know that i am their Prem .. i want them to know .. i want to see them happy again." The doctor lets out a little laugh and says "ofcourse you can tell them if you want .. as long as they keep it a secret and it stays in this house im fine with it." Then Prem smiles again and puts his head on the doctors shoulder. Just then Simar and Prems mum come down and sit on the sofas next to Prem and the doctor.

For a few minutes everyone was just sitting quietly and looking around and then just smiling at each other. Then the doctor sits up and clears his throat "i think Prem want to tell you guys something" he says. Prem looks at him suprisingly and then also clears his throat as he didnt know how to start it. Then he takes a deep breath and says "i lied to you guys.." Simar and his mum look at each other confused and then look back at Prem as he continues ".. my name is not Siddant .. its .." then he pauses again and takes a deep breath.

The doctor puts his hand on Prems hand and nods his head. "Its ... P ... Prem!" Prem finally says. Simar and Prem mum both get up from their seats in shock and look at each other. "Meaning?" Prens mum asks expecting to hear what she wants to hear. Then Prem and the doctor get up and Prem walks towards his mum and Simar. Then while his mum and Simar stare at him he puts his hands on his face and slowly removes the mask off his face revealing who he actually is.

After seeing that he is their Prem, Prems mum screams really loud and then runs and hugs him really tight. She starts to cry really loud and carrys on hugging him grabbing his clothes really tight. Her cry echoed the whole house. Simar also started to cry but covered her mouth with her hand so no one hears her.