Nightmare ...

Once Mr Nawab and Roli had dinner and threw all of Prems, Prems mums and Simars stuff in the garbage they were getting ready for bed time. Roli lied down in bed and pulled her blanket up. She put her hand under her pillow and took out a photo again and stroked it smiling. Just then Mr Nawab walks in and sits on the bed next to her. He saw her holding the photo and took it off her.

"You still keep MY photo under your pillow all the time?" he said. Roli smiles and puts her head on Mr Nawabs lap "its a habit now .. you told me to when i was a child so i remember you and our mission and so im used to it now" Roli says. Mr Nawab laughs and then puts Roli to bed "well you dont need my photo now .. we are together now and ill always be here with you" he says and then takes the photo out with him.

Simar and Prems mum find a small house on rent to live in. They clean the house and make dinner and then eat quietly. Prems mum starts to cry again and Simar goes to her to calm her down "everything will be ok again .. God will do justice .. and Prem is also watching us .. he wont like us crying like this all the time." Simar says. Prems mum hugs her tight and then Simar feeds her to make her feel better and then puts her to sleep so she stops crying.

Roli was sleeping peacefully in her room when she suddenly wakes up due to a loud noise she heard in the room. She gets up and looks around and sees a shadow looking at her from outside her window. She puts the room light on and looks at the shadow again. It was Prem staring at her angrily .. he had scars everywhere and was bleeding from everywhere.

Roli closes her eyes and screams really loud. She continues to scream which wakes her dad up and he comes running to her room to see what was going on. He shakes Roli which makes her stop screaming. "What happened .. why are you screaming?" Mr Nawab asks. Roli points at the window and says "theres someone there." Mr Nawab looks and he doesnt see anyone, he goes towards the window and looks out to make sure.

Then he goes back to the bed and says "theres no one there " Roli starts to cry and says "it was Prem .. i saw Prem .. he was fully covered in blood .. hes come to kill me aswell .. hes come to take me with him .. why did you make me kill him .. i didnt want to, you made me do it .. now hes going to kill me aswell .. why did you make me kill him .. we could have taken his property without killing him aswell!"

Mr Nawab sat next to her and slapped her. "Come back to your senses .. Prem is dead and the dead never come back .. it was a bad dream nothing else .. just close your eyes and go to sleep .. stop being stupid!" Mr Nawab said and then walked out the room leaving Roli alone. Roli could not sleep as she was so scared. She held her blanket tight close to her face and continued to look at the window and around the room.