Beautiful Sinner: Part Four

Chapter Four

Unfortunate

I dropped my forehead on the glass and my eyes began to leak with the clouds. I tilted my head up to the sky, it was as black as Zane'a soft fur... This only made the pain worse...

I walked over to my bed and fell back down to it like my body just collapsed in the misery. I stretched my arms around the bed and slowly cried myself to sleep.

He was sat on the bed. "Zane?" I asked wondering if it was just me.

"Honey, your a shipwreck," He said. I didn't care if it was me going mad I just wanted to see him. "Zane I miss you so much Zane... So, so much..." I cried, leaning onto his arms. He's body was nice and warm and just the right shape to wrap your hands around. "What do I do? There is no way out," I stuttered, recovering from the tears. "Just enjoy the moment as it could be the last time together," He replied kissing my head. I just wanted to love him all of the night, he returned to me some how...

"It's a mess, I'm a mess... Look at us, I'm a shipwreck, your the cloudy night time sky... And your not really here with me..." I cried. Gradually I felt more and more alone, "Your not here with me," I repeated trying to stop my tears. "I love you so much..." I whispered, unable to speak from my tears.

My eyes were blinded by the light from outside. I tried to remember the night but it was nothing but a faded memory. I looked outside the widow to see if the wolves were still on guard. They were in the exactly same position. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Breakfast is done! Want some?" Father asked in a guilty voice.

"Go to hell!" I yelled slamming the door in his face. I would rather starve then take anything from him. Tap Tap! I looked through the key hole, it wasn't dad. Tap Tap! What was it? Where was it? I looked around in my room and noticed there was a dove at the window, it had a small note on its foot. I opened the window quietly to let the bird inside, making sure no one noticed me. Part of me wanted to eat it but it was to beautiful to devour, the note read:

Dear Goddess Freya

The Breakwood Clan Would Like To Come And Liberate You From Your Bedroom Cell. This Event Will Take Place At The Next New Moon....

James

I dropped the paper and the bird fluttered out... My whole body froze. Part of me wanted to celebrate but another part of me wanted to cry...I didn't want anyone to get hurt. And the next New moon was in 3 weeks. 3 weeks I had to wait until the battle started. I didn't want James to get hurt and I didn't want my dad to get hurt either. If only my father would let me show him how much I loved him.

That night I didn't sleep thinking about the amount of blood that would spill. Suddenly I heard a gentle strum, like from a acoustic guitar. I slipped into my slippers and looked outside the bedroom window. The wolves were still on guard as usual. The strum got faster and a voice began to sing. I recognised the voice, it was a beautiful voice, I managed to catch some of the lyrics: "I saw her eyes light up in the night, like stars in the sky,". The lyrics was about my eyes! I opened the window, alerting the wolves down below. It seemed it was only me who could hear this beauty. And it also appeared that the music was creating a slight breeze which blew my hair back softly. I heard some more lyrics: "I think it'll be our love, I wont let them destroy these dreams!" The night time sky glowed up and purple galaxys could be seen. The moon was full with some sort of golden ribbons orbiting it. My heart was beating like a drum. The wolves below me saw the night sky aswell. I was leaning out of my window as the wind brushed my hair. I knew who it was and I'm sure you do...(ZANE) "Woo Hoo!" I yelled kicking my feet, like a dog would do with their tale. The guard wolves were memorized by the shooting stars. I slowly began to humm... that became a song.