Beautiful Sinner: Part Eight

Chapter Eight

Hi' School

MONDAY

I slipped into my blazer, tied my tie, brushed my new silky hair and did my make-up. I looked in the mirror and saw how pretty I looked and how everyone in school would a shock! Hmm. I had to think of a excuse... I had a makeover? That seemed good enough!

I waited at the stairs just before the door. Then he arrived. He was hot! He had his brown spiky hair with his dark brown skin with his large brown eyes that I fell in love with everyday. "Morning dreadlocks!" I greeted as I stood up, he put his hand around my back and we walked into our forms. He kissed my goodbye and I walked into form. I was the only person in form for now. I looked around for something to mess with, I found a radio! I put the channel on and sat down tapping my nails on the desk in utter bore. I looked up at the light, and thought if I could practise. I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my fists... I opened my eyes and I looked down and the floor seemed like it was miles away. I couldn't see any hands or wings but I was hovering and I had a long think beak. I was a humming bird! It was extremity tiring... I could smell something sweet so I looked around the classroom to find the sweet smelling object. There was a beautiful bunch of bird of paradise flowers! I stood my beak down the hole and began to drink the nectar... It was lovely! I couldn't get enough of it. Suddenly a human walked in the classroom!

"Oh shoot..." I gulped, I couldn't change back into a human around him! Then the bell went. "Holy crap! What the hell was I thinking?!" I yelled at myself. The humans and werewolves filled the classroom and I was hiding in the soil. Then grey haired four eyes Mr. Warren walked in...

"Anyone want to water the plants?" Mr. Warren asked, Billy stuck his hand up, he was a absolute idiot. Billy had short baby blonde hair with bright blue eyes and almost white skin with Harry potter glasses. And he was going to water the soil I was hiding in! Billy walked over with the huge watering can... The water poured out... It was like I was in the ocean! I went to hold onto the stem but I had no thumbs! I was gasping for air. Billy didn't stop watering. I don't think he understands the term "water". Luckily the soil was super spongy and I managed to slip out of the pot before he started another rain shower. "Are you out of your bloody mind! Retard!" I screamed to Billy. He didn't hear he was too busy humming away to himself. I had to find a way out not being noticed. I also needed to be ready for registration. I noticed a crack in the wall so I flew into the hole not knowing I was just another classroom full of more idiots! "Come on!" I whined. I trance formed into a mouse and began to scurry to another hole. "EWW!!" Screamed a girl. The whole class saw my white mouse fur like the stars in the sky. One of the boys grabbed a broom and began to whack me.

"Ow that hurts! Stop it!" I begged but all they heard was a squeak. My whole body was rapidly being squashed by feet and brooms. Someone hit me with a book! And the broom boy put his broom in some water! You aren't really advised to do that with a wooden broom. I was now soaking wet with rotting wood stuck in my fur! I found another hole to scurry out of. Luckily, it was just a corridor with no one in sight. I was panting from the squishing session but I needed to get washed up. I entered the toilets and climbed up one of the green sinks. I turned a tap on and began a bath. Suddenly someone walked in. The same girl who went "EWW!!" which was the same response again. I had, had it with her! I jumped into a large tiger and began to growl her out. "Ahhh!!!" She panicked as she ran out. I laughed at the sight but I turned back to my bath but it was over filling. I jumped onto the taps to turn it but for one my paws had no thumbs and were to fat and I was afraid of water! I returned into my mouse and swam up the waterfall. Once I reached the top I pushed the tap as hard as I could. It stopped but I was falling down the water. Then I was staring at a sensor. What was it working for? I looked up and there was a hand drier. It was really high but I was still blasted out of the room. "Arr! Help!!" I squeaked, My eye lids were flapping so fast I couldn't see anything! I bashed into a classroom wall. I was now alone and could return to a human after my adventure. I stood up, my hair was all over the place and I was surrounded by the water from the sink. I quickly ran away so I wasn't accused and I arrived in form on time, "Freya where have you been?" Mr. Warren asked, I noticed billy was still drowning the flower. "To be honest sir I don't really know!" I stuttered looking at Billy as he waved at me, still watering. He was using a different pot suggesting he had been through two watering cans. I now felt sorry for mice.