Beautiful Sinner: Part Nine

Chapter Nine

Love you here, Love you more there

"What is it?" I asked standing up from the bed.

"We really need to go and see James," she said with her eyes widening.

"Why just tell me!" I commanded.

"I think... Well... I think I know it but James will know more..." She stuttered trying not to either worry or annoy Zane. I stood there to think.

"Well, we need to go then!" I smiled trying to stay positive.

"But how? If I can't be my wolf then it would take us weeks!" Zane mumbled throwing his hands in the air.

We walked outside and I trance formed into my tiger and Olivia and Zane jumped onto my back. I began to run as fast as a sprinting cheetah and it only took around 3hours to reach the mountain. Olivia told James about what she discovered but I didn't hear what they were speaking about.

"I think we should all get some rest," James sighed with a smile clapping his hands together. Me and Zane walked away looking over our backs. We arrived at the bedroom, I looked in a wardrobe for some pj's. Zane jumped onto the bed and turned over and began to sleep. I opened the wardrobe door so it was like a cover for me to stand behind whilst I got changed. I slipped into the bed once I got changed and turned around with tears rolling down my eye.

"What's wrong?" Zane asked me, even though he wasn't a werewolf he still had a caring heart.

"I don't want to loose you," I cried turning around to him.

"You won't, and even if you do I will never forget you..." He said kissing my lips.

"I just want to be around you, I just wanted a happy life but all we have been given is problems! I just love you too much to loose..." I cried some more.

"I would never leave you... You know that!" Zane laughed.

"You know its still my birthday..." I flirted. I placed my index finger on Zane's forehead and slipped down until I reached his lips. I leant over and kissed him. We made sure the bedroom door was shut firmly. The stars outside began to shoot and the moon became full. The Milky Way was seen over head.

I woke up in the morning scared from the thunder. I turned around to where Zane was sleeping but no one was there... I widened my eyes and stood up and rapped a white housecoat around my pj's and ran outside. I bumped into Olivia and James, who were holding hands,

"Wow! What did you do last night?!" Olivia giggled looking at my hair.

"Where's Zane?" I yelled, avoiding the topic,

"He's with you!" James laughed.

"No he's not! If he was I wouldn't be asking you!" I screamed getting really annoyed.

"Oh," James said with his smile dropping.

We all arrived in the throne room and the pack was there. They were arranged in a court like position, as always - the throne room is so big it can fit a court inside of it as well as a dance floor. But this was no time for dancing... James stood to the throne.

"We are all gathered here to discuss the matter of recent events," James started.

"The matter of my mate is gone missing!" I yelled breaking the fanciness,

"Who are the suspects?" Asked a man stood on the left of James.

"The 10 gods of the stronghold cave," James sighed. The crowd gasped. I was in the middle of the hallway thing whilst everyone else was on chairs.