Beautiful Sinner: Part Seventeen

Chapter 17

3 Haunted Villages

My paw slipped from hers and I swear to god her hand fits into mine like it was creted for me. But I had to let go of what I had lost and carry on with putting a end to this madness. Unlike Freya, I had more knowledge of the gods and much, much bigger numbers. Theodore looked up to me im wait for my next order,

"Sire, what now? Are we going to let the gods trample over our lives and continue with thid madness?!" Theodore yelled, his attitude changing completely, I raised a paw and climbed the rubble and faced the pack.

"We will fight for our freedom said by they Freya Annebel Moonlight said, but not only that we will liberate the sould whom have been lost and long gone. Now, who thinks that's a plan?" I cheered, howling as the pack barked in agreement. Our journey set again with another loss, but this only made us stronger. Only three more tasks made by the gods and our future seemed clear. If we died in the progress then so be it! But our names will be legends for thousands of years.

The pack continued to walk until Theodore picked up an unusual scent, His nose smothered the ground as he tried to track this unique smell.

"Theodore what is it?" I asked hastily,

"We need to pass threw here," He answered,

"But this way is faster," I disagreed,

"The tortoise beats the hare..." Theodore said wisely, I nodded my head and the pack began to walk into the deep dark woods. I still ask now what Theodore thought was wrong with the other passage but you can never question a friend after a speech such as then. The pack began to moan of exhaustion and my paws became sore but we all knew that stopping to rest in a dark woods is fatal, my ears twitched and I could hear something moving. I looked around and pulled the pack to a immediate stop, I walked closer to the mysterious sounds to find a small abandoned village. "We could sleep in there, it has shelter, probably food and definate safety," Theodore suggested, I nodded my head and walked closer to the safe village. We all found a comfortable place to stay and closed our eyes, the nightmare began... SLAM! I heard a door slam harder than any wolf could push. I looked around and the rest of the pack slept soundly, I walked away from the warmth of the pack and into the night. The slamming didn't stop and my heart beated hard, Suddenly, something cold touched my furry shoulder. I looked back and Olivia stood, my heart flowed with happiness. But within a blink she was gone, my love blinded my eyes and I ran in circles following nothing. Olivia was in human form and her voice was softer than silk.

"Follow me," She whispered, my head nodded as her fingertips slipped from my nose. She walked into a old house and began to kiss my snout, but then it occurred to me. Olivia said that she hated wolf breath and never liked to kiss as a wolf. My brain shifted back into gear and I knew it was a trick but my heart was still under the spell, my head rubbed against her chest as she scratched my back.

"Stop!" I barked, she giggled oblivious to what I had yelled and continued to stoke my back. You see, when your a canine, nothing beats a good scratch of the back. "Get off of me!" I screamed, she didn't stop and my legs were kicking in joy.

"OUCH!" Olivia belted as I bit her hand,

"Your not Olivia now go away!" I growled,

"But you can't resist me... Your inner puppy want's me in your arms..." Olivia tempted, I shook my head and lunged to attack but I awakened in the warmth of the pack. I looked to my side and Theodore was yelping almost in pain...

***

Theodore ran for his life as his wife Tanya was chasing him with teeth dripping with blood. The village was falling to peices and his wife was threatening his life,

"Please Tanya I love you! Don't do this..." Theodore begged, Tanya couldn't hear what he was saying as her barks muted the cries. Theodore slammed into the wall and Tanya walked up to him grinding her teeth, He was cornored with no way out but one option... "Don't make me do this Tanya," Theodore threatened. Tanya laughed in pitty and jumped towards Theodore. He inhaled deeply and whilst Tanya was in the air he bit her Stomach - causing Tanya's organs to become poisioned. Tanya dropped down in pain and cried in pain,

"Theodore... Help me..." She begged,

"I don't help monsters..." Theodore admitted...

***

Theodore screamed and stood up from his bed of wolves, we looked at each other and knew we needed to check out the area. We walked threw the village, fear drowning our minds, we stayed close and walked around the haunted village. Before we knew it we inhuman form squeezing each others hand like children, it reminded me when we were pups and we played on the mountain. Theodore's hand squeezed even tighter alerting me, suddenly Theodore's hand was ripped from my palm. I looked around and some sort of ghost was ragging Theodore away into the sky. But I wasn't losing my oldest friend! I ran on my two feet until I was back into the forest. As the ghost flew over the tree tops I had managed to climb up the tree and transform into wolf and grab Theodore's leg.

"Hold on Theo!" I muffled as my mouth was full. Theodore's eyes widened as his legs were bitten. Eventually, the ghost gave way but she came back...

"You are close... Follow me, I won't hurt you I swear. Get the pack!" The girl whispered. Her eyes rang with truth, the battle was near...

The pack rose and began to follow me, it only just occurred to me that we had thousands of well trained soldiers against ten gods... I'll let you figure my opinion. The ghost showed me a path to the stronghold cave, the sky rained with thunder, "Here it is... The path to your freedom, your hearts are strong, I will grant you one question... James?" The ghost smirked,

"Will we win? Will Olivia live once more?" I asked,

"Hm... Yes," The ghost smiled.

With that she was gone, we followed the path and the wolves were speaking to their friends as if it was the last time.

"Theodore, I have never really thanked you for the joy you have given me," I thanked,

"It's ok, your a great leader and friend," Theodore said with tears of joy rolling down his face. We all transformed into our wolves and walked slowly into the darkness of the cave...