Beautiful Sinner: Part Six

Chapter Six

Unexplainable Events

I exhaled... And the last drop of my blood dropped from my finger tips onto the floor. "No! James! Help!" Zane begged. James came rushing in. He felt my dried up skin. "I'm so sorry," he cried. Olivia's hands were on here face. And Zane was heart broken. He let go of my hand (his hand was covered in blood). "I better go and tell her dad..." Olivia volunteered. Zane left the room closing the door slowly taking one last look at my dry skinned, blood stained, lifeless body.

"I can't believe it! I thought she was strong enough," sighed Zane.

"Her body wasn't in the right position to cope with the power. I'm so sorry," cried James.

"It was horrible! Watching her die that way, and her last words... Maybe if I hadn't of met her she would still be breathing and -"

"Shh!" Interrupted James.

"How dare you Shh me!" Growled Zane.

"No seriously! The storm, it's stopped! Look outside!" James and Zane ran out of the cave to find the sun was glowing a unusual golden colour.

"Do you think?" Asked Zane,

"Impossible..."

I felt nothing and blackness was surrounding me. All I saw was flashes of red. I had been dead for 1 week and no one returned to my body. Then the golden sun shone on my black eyes. I blinked. But I felt and saw nothing. My skin was next shone by the light. My skin began to turn back to normal, my nails began to grow long to a nice shape. My dead hair shrunk back to the roots and re-grew a bright blonde colour. My broken back straightened once again. My blood stained clothes shifted into a long purple dress. My collar bone clicked back into its original shape. My wrists became slick and back to normal. My body shape returned to normal. My dead heart suddenly filled with blood and began to pump. Finally the blackness in my eyes shrunk down uncovering the whiteness and the emerald eyes I had, so the only black in my eyes was my pupil. I was alive...

I inhaled softly. I moved my head around slowly. I put my hand above my head to block out the sun. Suddenly I remembered what happened. I quickly sat up and looked at my arms. I felt extremity weird, my body felt more elegant. I moved my feet onto the floor. "Come on, you can do it!" I told myself. My legs had been numb for 4weeks and I almost forgot how to walk. I placed my hands by my side on the table and slipped down. I released my hands from the table. I was oddly wearing black high heels. Perfect! The floor was covered in blood and I kept having flashbacks to my change. I could see the fireflies and I lifted my hand up to there level. "Hi guys," I whispered. One of them landed on top of my nails. But flew off after me examining them. I placed my index finger and ran it across the stone table, luckily the blood had dried up. It made me think how did I manage to produce that much blood? I didn't know but I noticed the door and seized the chance to leave.

I walked slowly down the corridor looking for Zane. I saw something in the distance. Suddenly my sight zoomed to his face, it was Zane! He stopped. Suddenly he began to run towards me. He picked me up and twirled me around.

"I thought I lost you!" Zane cried looking at my new healthy body. I looked up and smiled at him.

"I love you so much," I whispered into his ear.

"Where did you get the clothes?" He asked me.

"I don't really know!" I giggled moving my new bright blonde hair behind my ear. James arrived and lifted me up into the air with joy.

"You really are a goddess! You just did the impossible!" He cheered.

"What? How long was I out for?"

"1 week," Zane said with his smile dropping.

"Wow! Well I'm here now so - wait, where is Olivia?" I asked becoming worried.

"Oh... She went to tell your dad that you died..." Zane stuttered.

"We need to stop her!" I yelled running towards the exit.

"I will tell her threw howls. You to have some time together." James commanded.

Zane took me to his room.

"So how did it feel? Can you tell me?" Zane requested.

"When I was... Dead... All I saw was blackness but when the sunlight came onto my eyes I kind of saw redness. And that's when I gained my sight back!" I explained. Zane lent over slowly and began to kiss me. I grabbed his hair and brought him closer. I had missed his rose lips.

"Oh god I missed that so much..." Zane chuckled wiping his lips.

"So did I," I flirted.

Zane took me outside into the sunlight. "Can you shape shift yet?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"Well we need to test out your engine, and I think I know just the place..." Zane jumped into his wolf and I sat on top of him for the ride. He took me up the mountain. I wasn't sure how to shape shift yet I was still a little wobbly from my long sleep.

We arrived at the summit. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked him. Suddenly he grabbed the back of my dress and hanged my over the edge. "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

"I'm going to drop you in 10"

"Are you out of your mind you will kill me!"

"8, 7, 6"

"Stop! No!"

"4, 3, 2,"

"No!"

"0, bye!" He let go of me and I fell down the mountain. At first I was screaming but then I realised that I had to try and shape shift. I looked down I wasn't far away from the floor... I closed my eyes and tried to picture a bird... I looked down and flapped my "arms" and flew up into the sky. I looked down to find huge yellow talons. I looked at my supposedly arms and saw bright brown wings. I went to talk and all I heard was a low tweet. I flew around the mountains and found a pond, in which I could see my reflection. I was a bald eagle! I looked up and pulled up into the clouds, I found Zane again and headed for him. I purposely almost crashed into his head. Eventually I knew it was time to be human again... I fluttered down onto a small tree and shape shifted back into a human. Suddenly I felt extremely tired and almost fell down the mountain! "Wow are you ok?" Zane asked holding my back.

"Yeah, I just feel a little drained,"

"Come on we need to get back for breakfast!" Zane cheered climbing down the mountain. I jumped off the edge and once again turned into a Bald eagle. I flew next to Zane and we entered back into the cave...

Olivia wasn't back, "Where is Olivia?" I asked James

"I was too late... She had already told your father... And he is bringing the whole pack to battle..."