Beautiful Sinner: Part Sixteen

Author's note:

Dear Readers,

I am truly sorry it has taken a while to publish this chapter, but after the amount of votes, reads, comments I knew how much you have been enjoying this book so I am publishing two chapters at once! Happy reading! 😄😄😄❤❤❤✏✏✏📕📕📕

Beautiful Sinner: Part Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

4 Headless creatures,

I stood my ground and a lions growl slipped my tongue aggravating the monsters even more, Yale was trembling on my leg and this was the first time in my life that I knew I was more powerful then my enemy. My tail was swaying around and I was circling the beasts, Yale had now decided to climb up a tree and hide which was helpful as I didn't have something dragging onto my leg. Somehow I could almost hear what the monsters were thinking... It's too gruesome to write onto paper... The circling continued with an occasional beak snap and a scowl until suddenly one of the monsters lunged to attack! Instantly I reacted and flew up into the air. But it wasn't enough... The beast grabbed my paw and pulled me down! I yelled in pain as its claws were burning my skin, I didn't notice at the time but Yale bit the monsters tail in order to let me go... Yale's pupils grew large until there was no white at all... He coughed violently and fell to the ground and hardened like a stuffed animal. My beak dropped open in shock and the rage filled my body, I dived down and tackled one of the dead dragons to the ground shredding it to bits. My tail flattened another before my talons sank into its chest, it wasn't a site a three year old would want to see. Suddenly I was pounded to the ground by two monsters, I squirmed and shakes but they wouldn't let go. The pain wasn't describable and the venom was climbing up my leg (where it was being sucked on) onto my lungs. My legs were kicking in effort to get the dragons off, one of the beasts gave way and was flattened by my other leg. But there was still one draining my energy which was impossible to destroy. My eyes became blood shot and my squawks become screams of fear... I was transforming back into human form... Once this happened completely I was doomed...

My site was blurring and my strength was weakening. My heart pumped as much as it could but my exhaustion was too much for it to cope. I inhaled violently and don't recall breathing out. I could see nothing but heard some sort of bark, like an angry dog. Hundreds in fact! Something wet sniff my face and I was lifted into air and taken away. The once furry became hairless and smooth, suddenly I was slammed onto something hard and someone was repeatedly pushing onto my chest extremely hard but nothing in my body sparked at all and I was lost...

James's point of view,

My palms were sweating and my eyes filled with tears. Freya Annabel Moonlight had died... Even though she had stood back up after many other fights it was not the poison that killed her but in fact the exhaustion from the shape shifting.

"Sir, what do we do?" Theodore asked supportingly, something inside of me snapped and I knew that the death was my fault... And so did Olivier...

"This is YOUR fault!" She belted out from out if the crowd, "If you would of just stayed with her then she would still be breathing!" Oliver screamed,

"Wow how the hell is this my fault?" I growled,

"Listen stop! Both of you! Sire, what are we to do?" Theodore said calmly,

"We must find the gods, and slaughter them... Slow and painfully..." I barked,

The whole pack set up camp and prepared for battle. Even though we were still far it wasn't going to be too long until the gods realized our plans. Freya was buried under a large rock in which contained a sapphire. Oliver was still mad at me but something in my heart told me she was right... The sky's were still clear but our minds were not. Freya was dead, and had no chance of returning so we didn't rely on her resurrection. It was possible but very unlikely, my ear twitched and I heard a exhausted exhale. I looked around and saw a small badger chocking, I pressed my paw lightly on his chest to get his heart beating steadily,