A/N

AaAaAaAaAaAah!

I'm crying and it's over my own fanfic! Is that even okay?

Anyway, we have finally reached the end of "Time May Pass".

Whoo!

This story was definitely a different one, and possibly even difficult one for me, since I usually have more interest in writing non-angsty stories, but, finally! We had reached the end!

Honestly, I just wanna apologize for the lack of Y/N moments here as this story was just really meant to inspire ahehe...

But, I would also like to thank you guys for all the love and support you've given this book! You guys are just really the best!

180+ wiews might not seem like a lot, but, THAT'S STILL A LOT! It ain't easy counting up to 180 (what was even the relevance of this?!) so I just really wanna thank you guys for the views, votes, and comments. You guys are the best!

Anyway, for those of you who've read my other books, I'm sure you all know what always comes last at the final author's note!

That's right.

A shameless promotion of my next book.

And leggo!

...

My Goodbyes Are Not Forever (Seventeen Seungkwan X Reader)

"This isn't the last time you'll be seeing me. I just can't guarantee that we'll be able to talk to each other when we meet again."

Those were the last words he told her before he disappeared from her life right after their graduation. Five years later, they meet again, but one of them is at the verge of life and death. The time they finally get to see each other again after so long might just be the last one.

Will this goodbye finally be forever?

...

P.S.
Another angsty book, but why the heck not?