Chapter 89: The Evil Returns

The night is still inside Happyface Ent. dormitory, with occasional soft snoring can be heard from the tired goddesses. Despite that, one gentle soul has a sleepless night. Might be because of the sudden uneasiness troubling her kind heart.

"Aish! What is wrong with me?!" Gahyeon kicks her blanket aside, hissing underneath her breath. Handong is still deep in her slumber, probably playing with her cat in her dream. Silently Gahyeon tiptoes out of their bedroom, going into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water.

"I am in trouble! It's almost four but I am not sleeping yet! SuA unnie is gonna chew on me later...." Gahyeon pouts as she pours the bottled water into a glass. SuA is fun to be with, but sometimes her motherly aura is too overpowering. As much as Gahyeon respects her, she has to admit that there were a few times she was scared of SuA.

"You really resemble her a lot. Too much that it makes me wonder, are you really not my daughter?" The voice comes from behind Gahyeon, startling her out of her wits. But the startling turns to horror as when Gahyeon turns around, she sees a pair of glowing yellow orbs floating out from a corner, and as the dim refrigerator light illuminate the silhouette, a form of a man emerges.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE OUR DORM?!" The glass in Gahyeon's hand slips through her fingers and shatters on the floor.

Right now, an unidentified man is inside a dorm filled with women, and from the way he appeared, he must be up to no good. Gahyeon's mind is racing fast, as much as she wants to scream her mouth failed to deliver any sound out. Slowly the man approaches her, making Gahyeon retreats, so much she backs herself against the refrigerator.

"AAAH!!!! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!!! HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP!" SuA's screaming echoes all over the house and since the kitchen and the living room is connected, from over the man with glowing yellow eyes Gahyeon sees a woman with long silver hair with two more men in black dragging her group mates from their rooms into the living room with SuA thrashing with all her might against the woman of silver hair.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The silver haired woman smashes SuA's face with her fist, silencing SuA.

"SUA UNNIE!" Yoohyeon tries to break away for her captor, only to receive a hard slap across her face, spraying blood from the corner of her lips.

"Silence them." The woman orders the rest of the men, and immediately they go to work, tying up the Dreamcatcher and duct taping their mouths.

But Dami resists, biting the hand of her captor, giving a solid kick on the crotch. The captor groans in pain, kneeling on the floor holding his crotch as Dami claws her escape. But her action made it worse for Dami as the woman lunge kicks Dami's back, sending her flying across the room and crashing into the television, knocking Dami out cold.

"DAMI UN-" Before Gahyeon can finishes her calling for Dami, the man in front of her grabs her tight and slams her against the refrigerator, eyeing her hungrily.

"Two choices, Gahyeon ah. Come readily with us or the rest of your so called sisters will die. Your call." The man sneers at Gahyeon, his eyes glowing brighter by the seconds. Now that Gahyeon can see clearly what the man looks like, his face is covered with bluish lightning shaped lines all over his face.

"Please.... Don't hurt them.... I'll do what you say..." Tears of fear falls from the corner of Gahyeon's eyes, she herself trembling nonstop in the man's hand. Hearing the answer from Gahyeon's mouth, the man smiles. And there is nothing good from his smile.

"Perfect." The man grabs on Gahyeon's face, slamming poor Gahyeon's head hard on the refrigerator, knocking Gahyeon out while leaving a small trail of blood on the refrigerator's door. The man leers at the unconscious Gahyeon on his feet, smirking before turning to his goons behind him.